OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Joined Feb 6, 2011
you also get myTeam VIP+ (whatever that means) & a Jordan rookie card
Poster and MJ fathead too

Sounds worth the extra 20 then
it wasn't :lol: poster is lame cuz its inside the game box... figured we would get an actual rolled up poster.... mk X did it why could 2k... fathead shouldn't even be allowed to be called that... things a damn sticker

they got OJ Mayo looking like Buckwheat on here :lol:
I SWEAR!

Joined Dec 10, 2007
Anyone that has the game see if there's a Team Up mode? Used to randomly pick 2 teams and choose your position 1-5 on those teams. 2k15 had AS Team Up but it was kinda whack bc everyone picked the best possible players every time.

Edit: I only got $3 from GS, probably cuz I did it 2 days ago lol

Last edited:
Joined Feb 6, 2011
also the new start screen & intro are both dope...but that fathead/poster bs had me pissed while waiting for the game to update :lol:

Joined Jun 22, 2015
first 2 online games i played were laggy and i guess lead passing is the cheese this year. dc'd from both games

keel252

Banned
Joined Mar 22, 2007
Haven't even played yet and I know my last 2 choices of college will be Arizona or Uconn

Last edited:

DCAllAfrican

Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
Hold on, so the Jordan pre-order edition came with a FAT HEAD and a poster? That was worth $20? 2K gets yall shoe dudes every year man

keel252

Banned
Joined Mar 22, 2007
If I happen to jump in crew or My Parks or whatever it is called, that is one less unrealistic fool my team has to play against
Most frustrating game mode in 2k. Unless you playing with some homies. Playing with random fools will give you a headache.

DCAllAfrican

Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
From OS
Derrick Rose was guarding be tight do i tried to keep the ball from him by swinging it from my right to left side in stationary triple threat Loo and behold i elbow him in the face Offensive foul but i think he flopped Wow

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now