OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

just finished playing park with these 2 random dudes for like an hour & a half....didn't lose many games :smokin

the game is 100x better & more fun when you find guys who play the right way

Think I'm officially retiring from playing random matches online. Won 6 straight. Lost 2, to some cheesers.

2K isn't fun when you're playing OKC, GSW, and CAVD every time you match up with somebody.

Smh
Yea it can be frustrating playing those cheesy dudes man. I say, "Man that is some bull" so many times during those games

Last edited:
You have the ones who cheese just enough to keep the game close ..they are annoying as hell because if not for dudes like Bron/Russ/KD the game would obviously be a blow out

But then you have the next level dudes who have that **** down to a science :x Full court press, automatic finishes and fouls in the paint with Bron **** pisses me tf off

I wanted to continue the quest to get to Greatest of all time on ranked mode but I don't think I can deal with it ..the higher I rise the worse it gets :x

You have the ones who cheese just enough to keep the game close ..they are annoying as hell because if not for dudes like Bron/Russ/KD the game would obviously be a blow out

But then you have the next level dudes who have that **** down to a science :x Full court press, automatic finishes and fouls in the paint with Bron **** pisses me tf off

I wanted to continue the quest to get to Greatest of all time on ranked mode but I don't think I can deal with it ..the higher I rise the worse it gets :x

isn't that pretty comparable to real life though? if not for the superstars being superstars, wouldnt those game be blowouts? games that bron or kd/russ either dont play in or dont play well in, team gets washed.

You hit the nail right on the head. These dudes know EVERY exploit in the game. And abuse them to no end.

It's one thing for a star player to take over, hit tough shots, or get to the line...but what the cheesers do is on some next level ****. Then these same dudes have the nerve to quit when only down like 8pts at halftime :smh:

I have much more fun playing with the homies who play more of a default style, or playing with sim players than playing these f boys online.

isn't that pretty comparable to real life though? if not for the superstars being superstars, wouldnt those game be blowouts? games that bron or kd/russ either dont play in or dont play well in, team gets washed.

Yea you right but it's obvious wen u playing online and dude is playing off ball D and. Jus sprint up and down the court with KD or Bron ..they are trash.

thats why i dont even bother playing online and i am happy with the improvements to the A.I.

cheesers gon' cheese. no stopping it. they will always find a new way

#Bringbackthe131
laugh.gif
I was just saying this! 

Finished 1 season in Fifa so I'm jump into this for a while. My team is online only?? Also can I download other users jersey/court designs??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom