OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I'm bored as ish right now. This Patroits and Steelers game aint really entertaining. Who want it right quick on the ps4?

I was shamed into playing on 2k cam, but i''ve since switched back to broadcast, I can now enjoy this game with fresh eyes

my one on one defense is better, I can see lanes to the basket better. Broadcast zoom 6, height 1

all last year I played broadcast online, but I went back to using 2k online this year.

the only problem with trying to use broadcast online is that no one really brings the ball up the court at a realistic pace, it's always turbo or long pass so you can't see down court in time, but I don't really have that issue while playing in association against the cpu

and the game just looks better to me in broadcast

Last edited:

dont worry we getting it on the xbox side as well

ill say it again 2k Servers are TRASH 
thought xb1 had their own server 
doubt it but who knows either way its pretty trash for both.

What is it that you get ? The waiting for opponent count down ? or is the the lag where its go real slow and then speeds up to catch up to the actual time of the game ?

doubt it but who knows either way its pretty trash for both.

What is it that you get ? The waiting for opponent count down ? or is the the lag where its go real slow and then speeds up to catch up to the actual time of the game ?
all of the above it took 20 seconds for 3 to go in smh  now to mention all of these park after dark have been trash

So this is guy that's number 1 on Xbox

Those wins/loses is truly dedication

I'm just happy reaching superstar so i can take off my shirt
laugh.gif

thats his job. he better have a crazy games played total
Bro you couldn't pay me enough money to play this game as much as this dude has. Gotta be like a total of 2 months of playtime lol

So this is guy that's number 1 on Xbox

Those wins/loses is truly dedication

I'm just happy reaching superstar so i can take off my shirt :lol:

View media item 2310706

Me and my man ran off a 17 game streak with a random last night and I feel like 2k should've immortalized me for my efforts. Is he the only Legend?

Right now only 2 confirmed legends, Nadex for xbox and orlandainchicago for PS4

Orlando was first only because Nadex got banned

it is a bit extra but thats his job to sit there entertain and play 2k. Also helps that he is pretty good and been doing this for some years to to gather up a strong fan base

little kids love watching these YT channels esp that dude cashnastygaming ( his videos are annoying but i like watching his MTO ones only) 

Is there a fix for the glitch or whatever when starting the game up yet? It's annoying having to delete the reserved space every time I boot it up

Is there a fix for the glitch or whatever when starting the game up yet? It's annoying having to delete the reserved space every time I boot it up
nope and don't count on them fixing it any time soon 
mean.gif
 i wish man its literally every day it wastes like 10 mins trying to connect back to the serve sometimes more. How is this the only game for the past 2 years ?? 

i still find it comical that 2k reps tell us not to delete the reserved space and to delete the game instead and re-install it LOLOL. 

they gave me 50% off the 75k last night for VC. I laughed and kept it moving didn't get suckered in 

Last edited:
haha man chris smoove is making like 350k plus a year to play games for a living im with it.
HOW???????????????????????????

http://naibuzz.com/2016/11/18/much-money-chris-smoove-makes-youtube/

The channel has over 3.2 million subscribers as of late 2016 growing by an average of 700 new subs daily and has accumulated over 1.4 billion views so far. In a day it gets an average of 900,000 views which should result in an estimated revenue of around $1,400 per day ($510,000 a year) from ads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom