OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

I’m in the month of March, taking the same shots I’ve been taking all season. I’ve had off games but none like that one. They should add a scouting report that tells you why your ratings are dropping.

Also' do you mind posting your Month By Month shooting splits

Many times what we feel doesn't matxh what the numbers read.

Also what IS your offensive consistency rating?

Now that 2K20 is right around the corner, I will have to say that 2K19 was a failure for me.
I'm judging the game off the fact that I mostly play MyPark & MyTeam.

As far as the park goes, I hated the fact that everything was bunched together. Having the shopping areas right there with the park made it hard to find games. If you was a random without a squad, you pretty much didn't stand a chance at playing Park if you didn't grind to a purple/elite badge. All that extracurricular stuff they had going on like dodge ball, Under Armour cages, capture the flag etc was not needed at all. Those resources could have been used on something else.

Also add in the fact that they pretty much allowed 3 point shooting builds to remain OP. Dudes still are able to shoot 3 point shots at ease from the half court line which makes it irritating to play defense. Meanwhile a person like me who plays a slasher build, doesnt really get any advantages in the game. I had short people interrupting my layups/dunks, boxing me out & sometimes getting rebounds they shouldn't have got.

Then you have those people that won't hop on a spot because of park records and/or park rankings (amateur, pro, elite). I personally wish they would take the game back to how everything was in 2K14, but I doubt that will happen.

As far as MyTeam goes, the only thing that irritated me with that mode was the introduction of Galaxy Opal cards. You got people making teams where they can run Yao Ming at point guard... Galaxy Opal Shaq can shoot 3s..... After seeing stuff like that, I have to stop supporting that mode. Will never play another MyTeam for as long as I live.

Fam said post your month by month shooting splits for 2K.
This easy/simple

Celtics Summer League Screenshot 2019-07-09 22-03-42.png

Do people still play regular head to head matchups? I can't get into MyPlayer/Park. I simply don't want to dedicate time to it and damn sure not buying VC. NBA FA got me ready to cop 2k20 :lol:

Do people still play regular head to head matchups? I can't get into MyPlayer/Park. I simply don't want to dedicate time to it and damn sure not buying VC. NBA FA got me ready to cop 2k20 :lol:
That is a good question. I am not even sure, it seems like anyone under the age of 35 doesn't. (Random age) but it seems like all of the "Create-A-Player" modes have been dominating for a few years no.

That is a good question. I am not even sure, it seems like anyone under the age of 35 doesn't. (Random age) but it seems like all of the "Create-A-Player" modes have been dominating for a few years no.
I have one friend IRL that plays head to head but I can't think of anyone else. I always create a player and then after a few games, I fall off. It never made sense to me how you can dominate in college and then be selected top 5 but have an overall of 60 :lol:

My son enjoys playing 2k so I'll probably grab the Legend Edition on Black Friday and let him have all the VC and just play H2H games myself.

I prefer playing regular H2H, but I just don't like how 2K set it up this year. The fact that I'm forced to play with a certain tier just so I can make it to the next league and unlock better legend teams is stupid. All I want to do is make my way up the leader boards. My go to team this year was the Lakers. I would put Lebron at the PG position, Kuzma at SG, Ingram at SF, Tyson Chandler at PF & Javale at Center. Nobody would be able to stop me.

Moving up the leaderboard should factor in the level of your opponent, the team you are using as well as the teams you are beating. All wins aren't created equal.

I don't think Classic Teams should be allowed to be used unless your opponent is using a Classic Team.

thats why i stopped playing H2H was because of the classic teams/tier BS they gave us this season

i was only trying to rock with the sixers but once you used them 1x with tier 1 you had to move on to tier 2 or 3 then repeat once you advanced up the boards

I few years ago, each team had a Tier. You could use any team as much as you wanted to use.

If you used a Tier 1 team and Beat a Tier 3 team, it was of more value than if you had beaten a Tier 1 team.

Them limiting how often you could use those teams is just stupid.

That's one of the reasons why I bought NBA Live. Could play H2H with whatever team I wanted and not be limited by stupid stuff. Managed to make it to the leader boards for Xbox before I stopped playing.

Hope 2K allows H2H with the WNBA .

Rec and Park finally became fun when i switched to xbox and started playing with my boys instead of randoms. I’ve been enjoying the slow climb to .500 in park. Started 30-100 or something. I’m 135-161 now.

Seems like a lot of the PS4 streamers on Twitch that play MyPark/ Pro Am are making that switch over to the Xbox for 2K20. Complaints about getting their accounts hacked once they become a 94 or above.

Think I might stick with the Xbox and grab a Nintendo Switch just to see how Park will work on a hand held.

Crazy off-season.

Dudes are quick with updating the rosters :lol:

Now on to franchise mode.

Back
Top Bottom