OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

No one cares for head to head because it’s cheesy.

Anybody can be beat.

CPU on 2K is the worse.

Also the whole Tier BS is trash.

Lemme pick my team while my opponent picks his on the same screen.

Team up is all I play.

I’ll be damned to buy VC and give 2k more money for nothing to be changed.

Players can still get open by zig zagging around back and forth until open. Defense hasn’t been fixed on

I still prefer the H2H. Granted I don't play online much. It's nothing like playing IRL with the homies an talking cash **** while smacking him up :lol:
Again, I don't even follow 2k like that anymore. Twitch/YouTube turned this game into a full time job for some cats. The way people analyze the game and break it down every year amazes me. Dudes legit look like they going thru hell trying to grind to 99 or get into the 2k league, no fun at all. I just want to play a few games with the homies and talk **** :lol:

lol I don't think I will ever be one of those dudes that makes it to a 99 overall Park character. Hell I just be excited to make it to the purple bag tier that allows me to walk around shirtless.
That's why I say take it back to how everything was when 2K14 first was introduced on next gen. It was all about having fun. Nobody cared about park records, archetypes and/or overalls.

But how CAN you take it back ton2K14 when all of this stuff DOES exist?

The toothpaste is out of the tube at this point.
Exactly. Too much money left on the table if they get rid of it. Streamers don't make it any better. These dudes complain and swear they're done with 2k and then cop the most expensive version of the game next year :rofl:

I just couldn't imagine having to deal with all the Park/TeamUp foolishness. I would be cussing the TV out with some of the nonsense I see in videos.

I miss the days of playing my boys in person. Folks don't have/make time for it anymore. I have nrver truly liked 2K online due to the slight lag

I just couldn't imagine having to deal with all the Park/TeamUp foolishness. I would be cussing the TV out with some of the nonsense I see in videos.

I miss the days of playing my boys in person. Folks don't have/make time for it anymore. I have nrver truly liked 2K online due to the slight lag
Playing IRL > online always. Online is convenient but the slightest lag can determine the outcome of a game.

I mean that's just my preference. I know going back to 2k14 will never happen, but this current situation is completely broken. It's to the point where damn near everybody at the Park is some sort of sharp and/or shot creator because of how cheesy those builds are.

Can't be mad at the streamers. Most of them will just use the money they get from subscribers/donations to foot the bill.

I mean that's just my preference. I know going back to 2k14 will never happen, but this current situation is completely broken. It's to the point where damn near everybody at the Park is some sort of sharp and/or shot creator because of how cheesy those builds are.

Can't be mad at the streamers. Most of them will just use the money they get from subscribers/donations to foot the bill.

It isn't even about attacking your preference, I am asking LOGISTICALLY how are we able to revert back to a time where none of this existed when they DO exist?

In an ideal world, what are you asking for exactly?

Don't take it personaly please.

You mean lockdown defender..But Park is extremely arcades. I only play it when the guys I run with don’t have enough fro team pro am or rec. Pro-am >>> park

Archetypes aren’t going anywhere. I just want balance so I don’t feel like I’m playing the same game over and over again. The 2k community does everything it can to exploit and have an advantage to the point where everyone uses the same builds. I just want variety back. At least in 2k18 you didn’t know exactly what type of lineup the other team in Pro-am would have. In 19 it’s literally the same thing each game. 2-3 defender primaries, a 2-3 zone and PNR with a sharpshooting playmaker while a sharp/ stretch runs the occasional wrap while the locks corner park. It’s boring.

It isn't even about attacking your preference, I am asking LOGISTICALLY how are we able to revert back to a time where none of this existed when they DO exist?

In an ideal world, what are you asking for exactly?

Don't take it personaly please.
what the heck are you talking about? I didn't say anybody was attacking my preference......
These gaming companies take stuff out all of the time. We Park players loved having the different rival courts, but that didn't stop 2K from taking them away. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't care if 2K got rid of park records, capture the flag, dodge ball or Under Armour Cages. Simply take the ish out of the game.
As far as archetypes go, they don't have to remove them, but make them more balanced.

Your first sentence seemed very defensive. That is what I was referring to.

what the heck are you talking about? I didn't say anybody was attacking my preference......
These gaming companies take stuff out all of the time. We Park players loved having the different rival courts, but that didn't stop 2K from taking them away. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't care if 2K got rid of park records, capture the flag, dodge ball or Under Armour Cages. Simply take the ish out of the game.
As far as archetypes go, they don't have to remove them, but make them more balanced.

You still didn't answer the question.

You referenced 2K14. What can 2K do NOW , to get the game back to that specifically? Especially when all of the modes that are currently in the game make 2K so much money.

Are you suggesting they remove entire game MODES? What are you asking for exactly?

Your last post was very broad and general.

I literally only play 2k to play H2H locally with my brother now. Online h2h is awful this year and the CPU either defends you with no realistic reactions to anything or you lower the difficulty and they react like high schoolers.
I hate only controlling one player.
Gameplay has way too many holes still too. You can pull off heavy traffic eurostep makes with players that shouldn’t, post defense is a joke and you can literally just zig zag on the 3 point line to get open.
The actual basketball in the game seems to be 2k’s last priority, they want to make an RPG instead. Sucks because I thought Live was even worse so I have no great options right now.

I’m a My League, Online League with my guys from the barbershop. I play my player for the story, but I don’t buy vc, and I don’t play in the park.

Back
Top Bottom