OFFICIAL NBA 2K19 Thread | Available Now

I tried........

GSW @ BK Screenshot 2019-06-19 13-12-58.png
GSW @ BK Screenshot 2019-06-19 13-12-53.png
GSW @ BK Screenshot 2019-06-19 13-12-48.png

Looks like there will be female players for Mycareer & Mypark. Will definitely build a female character if this is true. Hope I can play with the WNBA in ranked H2H as well.

This would be AD's sefind cover. With all the players who have risen to prominence since his first cover (Curry, Kawhi, Harden, Embiid, Butler etc) you'd think they would have went with someone else.

KD deserved a second cover prior to AD. Rose did not however. Sad face.

How tf I shoot 49% from 3 and regress from a B+ to a B 3pt rating mid season :stoneface: smd 2k
What is your 3pt rating?

Also, it depends on the Team Scouts's ability. They can give inaccurate scouting reports.

If you have ever played a 30 team Association mode and sorted through the rosters with different teams (scouts) you will see slight differences in grades/ratings.

What is your 3pt rating?

Also, it depends on the Team Scouts's ability. They can give inaccurate scouting reports.

If you have ever played a 30 team Association mode and sorted through the rosters with different teams (scouts) you will see slight differences in grades/ratings.

3pt open
80:emoji_arrow_up:1
3pt cont
77:emoji_arrow_up:1
3pt move
81:emoji_arrow_up:1

The scout thing is cool I guess but first game I play since the lower rating and I’m missing a considerable amount of 3s. Damn near shot my team out the game.

3pt open
80:emoji_arrow_up:1
3pt cont
77:emoji_arrow_up:1
3pt move
81:emoji_arrow_up:1

The scout thing is cool I guess but first game I play since the lower rating and I’m missing a considerable amount of 3s. Damn near shot my team out the game.

Well your ratings are dynamic so game to game your hot/cold streak might influence ghat. Shot consistency rating is also a modifier.

Also you have to account shot selection and release timing.

Everyone claims they take majority of high percentage shots but watching folks over a 20 year span, I know that is far from the truth.

Well your ratings are dynamic so game to game your hot/cold streak might influence ghat. Shot consistency rating is also a modifier.

Also you have to account shot selection and release timing.

Everyone claims they take majority of high percentage shots but watching folks over a 20 year span, I know that is far from the truth.

I’m in the month of March, taking the same shots I’ve been taking all season. I’ve had off games but none like that one. They should add a scouting report that tells you why your ratings are dropping.

I’m in the month of March, taking the same shots I’ve been taking all season. I’ve had off games but none like that one. They should add a scouting report that tells you why your ratings are dropping.

Could be progressive fatigue

Could be simple inflation due to the length of the season.

Record yourself playing so you can objectively judge your shot selection . That is what I would suggest. Playing is different than watching film .

And sometimes, shots are simply missed more than they have before.

Just me personally, I would look at all factors because I felt like it was the game.

I understand if you don't want to hear that but there are just so many factors that go into shooting.

Back
Top Bottom