Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

I'm still waiting for Fish to show up in this series.

Kobe needs 40+ tonight for us to win.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

yo, who sent the memo to number 8? cuz kobe sure as hell aint playin like his "new self" today....

indifferent.gif
, yeah because Lamar and Pau are lights out!

indifferent.gif
x2 at you. i never said it was a bad thing... peep the sig. im more og than you so i get you go sit back down young fella

indifferent.gif
whatever kid.

Lamar and Pau should be *%%!*#$ embarrassed for playing like this in an NBA finals game at home. It is seriously pathetic and extremely *%%!*#$ frustrating.The only two Lakers who have shown up on the offensive end are Kobe and Sasha. That's not gonna be enough if we want to pull this out tonight.

Ray Allen been watching Space Jam stealing the powers of PP and KG and putting it into the ball so he could use it......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

stern sounds like a lawyer everytime he gets asked a question. he flips it right back to the person who's accusing the nba of being foul in general
Wasn't Stern a lawyer before he became comish?
nerd.gif

jeff van gundy talking like he has a gun to his head
laugh.gif

yo, who sent the memo to number 8? cuz kobe sure as hell aint playin like his "new self" today....

indifferent.gif
, yeah because Lamar and Pau are lights out!

indifferent.gif
x2 at you. i never said it was a bad thing... peep the sig. im more og than you so i get you go sit back down young fella

indifferent.gif
whatever kid.

hey dont be mad son. i'm salty as hell too cuz the lakers are only up by 4... go search for your 24 jersey or something... itll help bring your magicback...

Aight..back to a 2 point game...Lakers need to get a good lead, they can't let the Celtics think they have a chance at winning

Back
Top Bottom