Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

You know the playoffs are appreciated..teams scoring high 50s in the 3rd Quarter because defenses are locking down (unlike the reg. season
eyes.gif
)

Every Laker (besides Kobe) needs to step their %%$!!#% game up!

OMG im getting a sinking feeling in my stomach. Celtics are extremely confident right now. We need to make a damn run or something.

this is sad, nobody but kobe seems to want it, outside of sasha. i think we're in trouble

Gasol is too much of a weenie... if he went with two hands more and isn't afraid of contact.. he would literally be a beast... facial hair and all.
Odom is letting his first couple mistakes/misses/fouls get to him as usual... needs to get that outta his mind and get motivated somehow, whether I come thereand slap some damn dummy stickers on his big bald bull lookin head or throw some damn res bull in his gatorade...

gasol = weak.
odom = mentally weak.
fisher = weird.
rad = mistake after mistake.

Missed free throws and no one really playing worth a damn outside of Kobe and sadly Sasha...

The Lakers will be lucky to pull this out. SMH.

That Samsung Glyde commecial creeps the !%+! out of me. That hands got its own mind or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

yo, who sent the memo to number 8? cuz kobe sure as hell aint playin like his "new self" today....

indifferent.gif
, yeah because Lamar and Pau are lights out!

indifferent.gif
x2 at you. i never said it was a bad thing... peep the sig. im more og than you so i get you go sit back down young fella

indifferent.gif
whatever kid.

hey dont be mad son. i'm salty as hell too cuz the lakers are only up by 4... go search for your 24 jersey or something... itll help bring your magic back...
I am not your son, fool! How about you go search for your huevos, because I can tell your missing them, little e-thug.

best thin to happen to celtics so far is rondo going down and in comes house. all of sudden, there's more enegry on the team. bodies flying all over theplace. so what now laker fans, rondo's faking it? inspiring the celtics?

damn, this is not farig well for the lakers. they need to stop ray. he's playing very well. probably the most active player for the celticss this game

let's go lamar. represent your hometown!

airmag15:
Laker fans winning and still fishing for a reason to blame just in case they lose. Lemme guess "Rondo's sprain replay was movie magic, he really didn't sprain it, he's faking!" Lame.....
Haters still hating.

Hi hater.
wavehello.gif

Keep hating, because it just wouldn't be the same if you actually kept your anti-Lakerfan comments to your haterific self.

cool02.gif

Back
Top Bottom