Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by jefffort5

But who had the lead inthe series? Get that right....

The Kings. Which would have lead them to the Finals. Who knows if the Kings would have beat NJ?

How does winning a fixed game 6 = a Championship. Obviously, the Kings didn't show up in a fair called game 7?

Yeah, the Kings got cheated. No doubt in my mind. They should have been in the Finals. But don't tell me just because of the game, it got the Lakers a Championship. They still had to play a game 7. And then move onto the Finals and win 4.

very true and as phil just added on espn what about the out of bounds call in game 5 i think that should have went to the lakers, after that bibby hit a 3to win/ice the game.....

^u gotta be dumb as well...I never said what the ref said was true...BUT MY FACT WAS...IF THE LAKERS LOST GAME 6...THEY WOULD NOT BEING PLAYING IN THEFINALS......YES...THAT IS A FACT

How the hell did they sweep every team if they went 7 games with the kings?

my mistake..it was the 2001 lakers that swept every western conference team..including the kings
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I didn't say I can prove it...but while yall are complaining about game two....game 6 in 02 versus the kings was the same way..and if the lakers lost that game...yall would have been eliminated..and that's a FACT

whats a fact? its a fact that a ref is under federal investigation and is trying to give the anything he can (true or not) to reduce his jail time!!! Think about it if your boss fired you and helped the FBI indite you im sure you would make up some crap to get him or the company to go under with you.....

too late man, in the court of public opinion.....2002 Lakers*....hey, i know how it feels. we're patriots fans, welcome aboard.....

totaly different he didn't say phil or shaq or kobe were involved in this but the pats were directly involved. Sorry for thread jacking Lets go Lakersby 7!!!!

^u gotta be dumb as well...I never said what the ref said was true...BUT MY FACT WAS...IF THE LAKERS LOST GAME 6...THEY WOULD NOT BEING PLAYING IN THE FINALS......YES...THAT IS A FACT

come on now why bring it up if you didnt wnt people to assume that you believe it true? thats a stupid fact to make ooooo if the lakers lost game 1-4 alsoin that series the lakers would have lost also, we all know that it was game 6 and the lakers were down 2-3..... your sleepy!!!!

U laker fanatics are complete sack riders..I would never defend ppl to the degree yall are...unless they was paying me

U laker fanatics are complete sack riders..I would never defend ppl to the degree yall are...unless they was paying me

thats what being a fan of a team is about IMO..you on the other hand sound quite wrathful

Wow...u read whateva u want to read....with my first post...I said....if laker fans are complaining about game 2....then that is the same way ur team won achampionship..or got into the finals in 02...I never once said I believed it.....now actually read my post this time

Wow...u read whateva u want to read....with my first post...I said....if laker fans are complaining about game 2....then that is the same way ur team won a championship..or got into the finals in 02...I never once said I believed it.....now actually read my post this time

they fouled shaq to make him miss free throws..laker disadvantage

Ight..I didn't knw a fan turned into a defensive attorney..but it is 08....but whateva....ppl with common sense understand what I'm saying

more aggressive = more fouls= more FTS? give me a break commentators. that WOULD simply lead to 4 or 5 offensive fouls. they chose to shoot jumpers out ofsheer neccesity

Ight..I didn't knw a fan turned into a defensive attorney..but it is 08....but whateva....ppl with common sense understand what I'm saying

if the lakers win the series dont post ever again

So, what do you guys think today's story is going to have on the rest of the series?
Will it do anything?

Back
Top Bottom