Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by cicco1212

No matter what the Lakers fans say they are down 2-0, and "we up feet up, like a parapalegic" word to wayne
you black and a celtics fan?
roll.gif

What does the color of his skin, have to do with the team he roots for?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

eek.gif
..... do people think the entire city of boston is just white people all over the place....

I ain't going to lie, when I was a kid growing up, I had that ignorant attitude of the Celtics being the "white" team. But that was duringthe 80s though and I was like what, 6 or 7.

eek.gif
..... do people think the entire city of boston is just white people all over the place....
i'm from cali; i went to boston for the first time last summer and it was more diverse than i thought it would be.

I've come to terms w/ it, I hate the Celtic fans more than the team itself
smh.gif
. I love how over zellous & happy you guys seem, I'm sorry but if theLakers had stole game 2 in the fashion BOS did I wouldn't be a proud or happy fan. !@%# was disgusting. Anyways, its pay back time.

LETS GO LAKESHOW

laugh.gif
I don't even know why Laker Fans would even watch the gametonight, because this game will be a blowout. As we've seen these past 2 games, the Lakers are no match for the Celtics, they're too much of a soft,pussi %@$ team to even belong on the same floor as the Celts. Not too mention that Pierce has just str8 up out classed Kobe in every basketball aspect of thegame, Kobe need to have his MVP revoked.
roll.gif
The Celtics got the Lakersshook, and i see that continuing tonight. Kobe only scored 30 points last game in garbage time when the Celtics basically stop playing, he wont get that againthe rest of this series, I'll be surprised if he scored over 23 points against Ray Allen's D. This series is halfway over via a sweep as i predicted,and i don't see the Celtics letting up now. They can do anything that they please on both ends of the floor against this sorry crap of a team. I see thisgame being over by halftime, the paperclip center will be half empty as the Laker throw in the towel, knowing that they have no shot to beat the superiorCeltics. All signs point towards a Celtics rout tonight, and them Wrapping up the Championship on the Lakers floor on Thursday.
pimp.gif
Celtics 121 Lakers 80. Pierce with 44 points and 9 assists, KG with 22 reboundsand 8 blks..

on the real..this game IS FIXED...boston is to win games 1 and 2...and someone will have some sort of heroics(pierce faking the injury then coming back to hita couple big shots)..lakers will win all 3 in LA..a laker will do something heroic(we'll see what it is)..then boston will win game 6..and then a historymaking game 7 at boston...(boston will win at home to make it more dramatic)..i swear..the NBA is looking for highlight reels and want people to remember thisseries..for awile..so they are going to make this series last its longest with all the ******ed refs..im rooting for the lakers as a laker fan..and i seriouslysee Boston coming up with the W..i just think the NBA would look better with 3 allstars winning the championship in such a historic way..which is why i wasrooting for the Pistons to eliminate the celtics in the first place

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

SMH, if this is going on right now in this series

http://niketalk.com/topic/80986

HAHA, if?

Are you kidding me?
There is no other explanation.

I've thought a lot about this, even before the series began. The NBA has so much more to gain with Boston winning the chip, than have the Lakers reclaimthat throne. Boston is a huge sports market with the Pats, Red Sox, and now Boston. The only thing is, with the Lakers' current lineup and their brightfuture for the next 5 years or so, Boston winning this year would be more realistic in terms of marketability and increased fan base.

Note: How many times have you seen a Garnet/Celtics advertisement during the playoffs? The Marketing for the finals have been grossly skewed in favor of theCeltics. It makes me sick. And with these allegations of games being fixed, there is no doubt in my mind there is a higher power working these games than thesetwo teams and the officials.

Noble Kane, I see what you said there.

If i was born in boston which thankfully i am not, i'd be on suicide watch when and if this whole rigging thing is true and aired out by insiders.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I don't even know why Laker Fans would even watch the game tonight, because this game will be a blowout. As we've seen these past 2 games, the Lakers are no match for the Celtics, they're too much of a soft, pussi %@$ team to even belong on the same floor as the Celts. Not too mention that Pierce has just str8 up out classed Kobe in every basketball aspect of the game, Kobe need to have his MVP revoked.
roll.gif
The Celtics got the Lakers shook, and i see that continuing tonight. Kobe only scored 30 points last game in garbage time when the Celtics basically stop playing, he wont get that again the rest of this series, I'll be surprised if he scored over 23 points against Ray Allen's D. This series is halfway over via a sweep as i predicted, and i don't see the Celtics letting up now. They can do anything that they please on both ends of the floor against this sorry crap of a team. I see this game being over by halftime, the paperclip center will be half empty as the Laker throw in the towel, knowing that they have no shot to beat the superior Celtics. All signs point towards a Celtics rout tonight, and them Wrapping up the Championship on the Lakers floor on Thursday.
pimp.gif
Celtics 121 Lakers 80. Pierce with 44 points and 9 assists, KG with 22 rebounds and 8 blks..

Judging by how you're wrong 94% of the time, I like the Lakers chances.

I may be wrong, but I doubt David Stern is stupid enough to do this kind of stuff during this series...even though some of the calls in that game were (?)

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

on the real..this game IS FIXED...boston is to win games 1 and 2...and someone will have some sort of heroics(pierce faking the injury then coming back to hit a couple big shots)..lakers will win all 3 in LA..a laker will do something heroic(we'll see what it is)..then boston will win game 6..and then a history making game 7 at boston...(boston will win at home to make it more dramatic)..i swear..the NBA is looking for highlight reels and want people to remember this series..for awile..so they are going to make this series last its longest with all the ******ed refs..im rooting for the lakers as a laker fan..and i seriously see Boston coming up with the W..i just think the NBA would look better with 3 allstars winning the championship in such a historic way..which is why i was rooting for the Pistons to eliminate the celtics in the first place
that's how i see it also

If this game comes down to a baby sky hook by Kobe to win the game by the powers that be, I'm going to jump through a window.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If this game comes down to a baby sky hook by Kobe to win the game by the powers that be, I'm going to jump through a window.

for the love of god..all i want to see is Gasol put pressure on garnett with the ball..Gasol needs to attack the basket more and stop holding the ballwaiting to pass..dude needs to draw foul calls on Garnett..we are at home now..lamar odom and kobe also need to attack the basket..maybe a kickout for a 3 byRadman, fisher or sasha once in a while..

Originally Posted by JPZx

I may be wrong, but I doubt David Stern is stupid enough to do this kind of stuff during this series...even though some of the calls in that game were (?)

here's the thing, donagy just whistle blown, so now the celtics will sweep or at most win in 5. they'll make it happen. cuz if it goes 6 or 7,people will question things more......stern wants to sweep it under real fast.....

Originally Posted by JPZx

here's the thing, donagy just whistle blown, so now the celtics will sweep or at most win in 5. they'll make it happen. cuz if it goes 6 or 7, people will question things more......stern wants to sweep it under real fast.....

nope..he wants the series to be memorable...its Lakers vs Celts we talking here...its lakers time to shine now..i see Kobe getting a cut on his lip andbeing sent to the locker room in a stretcher..then returning 10 minutes later jogging back to the court and the laker fans going crazy after kobe dunks onPierce thus re-injuring his ankle?.knee?..then after the game..in comes the celts discussing whether the cut on his lip was real or not..and how wa sit able toheal so fast and how he mustered the energy to posterize pierce

are faker fans gonna complain when they get 30 more FTs tonite? who wants to bet they will all come here and mock people for "whining" about"conspiracies" whenever the fakers win

hypocrites

"yeah thats right! we got our calls like we should ! ha ha! justice is served!"

No but I bet Boston fans will complain about the calls if it goes the Lakers way.
Talk about hypocrites.

seems like my post flew over your head........wooooooosh!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

are faker fans gonna complain when they get 30 more FTs tonite? who wants to bet they will all come here and mock people for "whining" about "conspiracies" whenever the fakers win

hypocrites

No but I bet Boston fans will complain about the calls if it goes the Lakers way.

Talk about hypocrites.

Lakers fans predicted it (not all, mind you; some). Not experts, nobody's that stupid.

And tell me how, exactly, did "faking" an injury win the game for Boston? It didn't even result in a foul call (not that it was a foul). Al itdid was take Pierce out of the game for a couple minutes. Oh yeah, sitting your star out with a fake injury is a sure-fire way to win a game. Good call.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

are faker fans gonna complain when they get 30 more FTs tonite? who wants to bet they will all come here and mock people for "whining" about "conspiracies" whenever the fakers win

hypocrites

"yeah thats right! we got our calls like we should ! ha ha! justice is served!"

Talk about hypocrites.

seems like my post flew over your head........wooooooosh!
laugh.gif

Not really.
indifferent.gif

If the Lakers win and it's fishy thanks to the powers that be, I won't be proud of it at all.

After hearing all this Donaghy crap, I'm looking at the league sideways now.

NobleKane starting to look like a Prophet more and more now.

Back
Top Bottom