Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't understand how after 3 years, this is the best they could come up with?

And they saw the final product, and said "ok, I think we did a decent job."

Yikes.

At least put some bells and whistles so it at least looks different from the game you released 3 years and one system ago...

Nobody at EA stopped to think, "this still looks similar. People will probably notice. It won't be good for us."

:rofl: @ that first paragraph

NBA Live 14 sinks lower than I ever thought this once-proud series could go. Making the totally fair comparison to NBA 2K14 would be like LeBron James playing a pickup game against an arthritic giraffe. But even taken in isolation, the resurrected NBA Live is a mess of a hoops sim both in your hands and in your eyes that wouldn’t even make the D-League All-Star team. In fact, there’s only one thing about NBA Live that’s better than its competitor: the net. Yes, that one thing is the net, and it is the best net I’ve ever seen in a basketball game. There, I said something nice.

*muerte*

This dude is usually mad annoying but :lol: :lol: :

Ronnie 2K 2K14 ‏@Ronnie2K 30m

I have always liked giraffes.

I don't understand how after 3 years, this is the best they could come up with?

And they saw the final product, and said "ok, I think we did a decent job."

Exactly what i was thinking. thats something you would be proud of to make in a week in a computer programming class

:rofl: @ that first paragraph

NBA Live 14 sinks lower than I ever thought this once-proud series could go. Making the totally fair comparison to NBA 2K14 would be like LeBron James playing a pickup game against an arthritic giraffe. But even taken in isolation, the resurrected NBA Live is a mess of a hoops sim both in your hands and in your eyes that wouldn’t even make the D-League All-Star team. In fact, there’s only one thing about NBA Live that’s better than its competitor: the net. Yes, that one thing is the net, and it is the best net I’ve ever seen in a basketball game. There, I said something nice.

*muerte*

MY GAWD... i need to see this vid after wk

Heads are going to roll over at EA Sports. All of that money they spent developing this game since it was initially canceled a few years ago. Been a terrible year for them with the NCAA license loss and this steaming pile of a game.

Wait, I didn't know about this. So 2k can make a college football game?

Wait, I didn't know about this. So 2k can make a college football game?
The license loss was in response to the lawsuits which cost EA $40 million. No one is touching college sports with a ten foot pole. You have Ed O'Bannon to thank for that. If he wasn't a used car salesman, this lawsuit would have never come about imo.

Someone please embed

roll.gif

The demo is out now for the PS4 heads.

One of y'all take one for the team and give it a shot.

I didn't think it was possible for EA to bungle Live 14 again, but they did.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

At this point EA needs to bring back the EA Sports Big studio so that we can get a next-gen NBA Street game.

NBA Street was the high point for EA when it comes to basketball.

NBA Street 1 & 2 were damn near flawless :lol:

how come EA can't do more of that? Instead we got NBA Street 3 and Homecourts :x :x :x as well as all the other NBA lives :lol:

i've got nothing positive to say about this sh*t b it's beyond terrible:smh:...the ign review was on point and i always take reviews with a grain of salt

the dribbling is coo but like i stated earlier in this thread dribbling was never lives problem, it's everything else :x

the shooting animation is my biggest gripe, they shoot like my pops who has had 2 knee surgeries on top of a bad back...all stiff and awkward :lol:

Back
Top Bottom