Official NBA Live 14 Thread - Official Cover Released , Brief In-Game Footage. Xbox One & PS4

Are you looking Forward to NBA Live 14 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DL the demo right now

i was really hoping live would be good this year, but after getting 2k, i'm not even mad. 2k took all the best features from live anyways (dribbling with the right stick, freestyle passing). used to hate 2k too...

Lmao earlier in this thread I told y'all 2k is and will always be the king of nba video games. Got a lot of negative comments.

Now whatt?

Noo!! 
roll.gif

Finished downloading the demo but installing teams now, so annoying. Is it installing all the teams in the demo or the two teams that I picked?

@vrai1 Your stick figure gif has smoother animations than this game. So much so that I can tell that is animated after Kobe. I don't get it, EA just doesn't seem to be very ambitious at all when it comes to their football and basketball franchise. Even worse, they sincerely believe these efforts to be acceptable.

^^^
Lol

EA has fell off HARD. It's time for a new company to come in. 2k has gotten stagnant as well

2K may be resting on their laurels here lately but you have to admit the bar has been set pretty high, so high that no other developer will even attempt to create an NBA basketball game and the license is just sitting on the table for any developer who think they can do so.

On another note, why in the hell did EA get away from their BIG series? I'd gladly welcome a next gen NBA STREET title if done properly. Vol.2 was nothing less than classic!

So much fail I don't even want to type it out. I'm just gonna delete it after I play a game online(I spent the time to DL might as well play it shrugs), that's if there are anybody playing.

edit:didn't see online was locked, also you have to install teams every time you play the demo. nobody got time for that, man eff EA.

Last edited:
I just don't understand the confidence EA has in themselves at this point with their Sports division.

EA Issues Open Letter To Fans Following Abysmal NBA Live Reception

It hasn’t been a great week for EA Sports, and especially NBA Live 14 executive producer Sean O’Brien. The game is trending at a 45 Metacritic rating on PlayStation 4 right now. O’Brien has issued a letter to fans detailing some of the changes he hopes will improve the experience.

“We hear loud and clear that some of you are disappointed in various aspects of NBA LIVE 14, and I’m sorry if the game doesn’t live up to your expectations,” he writes. “Looking at your feedback, we have laid out a plan to make NBA LIVE 14 a better game as quickly as we can.”

The team will be changing the way the game experience is taught. In addition, there will be Twitch live streams to teach various skills (here’s hoping those are archived, and not streamed directly from the PlayStation 4). There are also new blog entries with a controller guide, instructions on perfecting your style, and explaining the dribble.

O’Brien also explains how the team prioritized its efforts during the development cycle. “We felt authentic gameplay, control and the connected experience would provide the best foundation for the future,” he writes. “As a result, game visuals and animation polish suffered. Improvements on these fronts are also in development now for NBA LIVE 14. You will notice in the coming weeks and months that the game’s visuals and animation will improve significantly.”

The elements that fans have enjoyed, like the live season and big moments will continue to evolve. Updates will be coming every day of the season.

For more on NBA Live 14, you can read our review. You can also check out O’Brien’s full letter to the community.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Last edited:
just apologize for the **** already and admit you made no real effort at all and relied on live brainwashed fanboys to cop.. no matter how much you polish a piece of **** its still going to be a piece of ****

Back
Top Bottom