Official NBA OFF-SEASON Thread - 2011: Free Agency Dec. 9th

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

posen26385x575.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell does he have on. Some dudes just try WAY too hard.

I feel like Melo wants to audition for Far East Movement

DWill putting up good numbers in a game he wasn't even supposed to play in...
790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif

He took a fall on his wrsit too & had no problems... Good sign since that injury has been giving him trouble.

DWill putting up good numbers in a game he wasn't even supposed to play in...
790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif

He took a fall on his wrsit too & had no problems... Good sign since that injury has been giving him trouble.

I bet every NBA player is blowing down that
pimp.gif
 right now. No tests, no work, big money, good trees.

Must be nice.

pimp.gif

Must be nice.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

Must be nice.

i must be a ball player .... 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

Must be nice.

i must be a ball player .... 

Originally Posted by Djoker33

How come in other countries, teams don't play their best players big minutes??
More emphasis on the team than individual player.

Originally Posted by Djoker33

How come in other countries, teams don't play their best players big minutes??
More emphasis on the team than individual player.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

James Harden at last night's Arizona State - Missouri game
2efs6k6.jpg
Seen Harden all summer but never once like this. Does he have on foundation makeup? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

James Harden at last night's Arizona State - Missouri game
2efs6k6.jpg
Seen Harden all summer but never once like this. Does he have on foundation makeup? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

[h1]Smith nears deal to play in China[/h1]By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
2 hours, 48 minutes ago

Denver Nuggets free-agent guard J.R. Smith is nearing an agreement on the richest contract in China Basketball Association history, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Under terms of the deal, Smith would make more than $3 million to play the 2011-12 season with Shanxi, but lose his chance at unrestricted free agency prior to the start of the NBA season. Smith, who turns 26 Friday, has averaged 12.5 points per game in his seven-year NBA career.

Under league rules, the China Basketball Association is no longer signing NBA players who want opt-out clauses to return to the NBA prior to the end of the China season. China’s season runs through March.

Smith, an enigmatic but talented scorer, would risk a multi-year, multi-million dollar contract by signing to play in China. If Smith signs with Shanxi, he will be the second free agent the Nuggets have lost to China. Forward Wilson Chandler has already signed to play in China, which could hurt the Nuggets if the NBA and players union reach a labor agreement that salvages all, or part, of the 2011-12 season.

Neither player will be free to sign with NBA teams until they return from China.

Don't be a penis head bruh... The Bulls can use you
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 man please! we do not need that clown. I'm so cool on him 

[h1]Smith nears deal to play in China[/h1]By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
2 hours, 48 minutes ago

Denver Nuggets free-agent guard J.R. Smith is nearing an agreement on the richest contract in China Basketball Association history, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Under terms of the deal, Smith would make more than $3 million to play the 2011-12 season with Shanxi, but lose his chance at unrestricted free agency prior to the start of the NBA season. Smith, who turns 26 Friday, has averaged 12.5 points per game in his seven-year NBA career.

Under league rules, the China Basketball Association is no longer signing NBA players who want opt-out clauses to return to the NBA prior to the end of the China season. China’s season runs through March.

Smith, an enigmatic but talented scorer, would risk a multi-year, multi-million dollar contract by signing to play in China. If Smith signs with Shanxi, he will be the second free agent the Nuggets have lost to China. Forward Wilson Chandler has already signed to play in China, which could hurt the Nuggets if the NBA and players union reach a labor agreement that salvages all, or part, of the 2011-12 season.

Neither player will be free to sign with NBA teams until they return from China.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Chauncey Billups w. Jason Kidd's son...

1314449042jason_kidd_son_head1.jpg

Boy looks JUST like billups LOL

lawd knows im not the type to talk about peoples kids. but gatdamn that crew is rough.
laugh.gif
 that's the lil big head boy his wife used to hold in the stands back in the day? time flies!

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Chauncey Billups w. Jason Kidd's son...

1314449042jason_kidd_son_head1.jpg

Boy looks JUST like billups LOL

lawd knows im not the type to talk about peoples kids. but gatdamn that crew is rough.
laugh.gif
 that's the lil big head boy his wife used to hold in the stands back in the day? time flies!

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

So we didn't lack scoring from the 2 guard position? We didn't have a crew full of players who couldn't get their own shot? We didn't have players AFRAID to try to score?  We couldn't use and Althetic 2 in his mid 20's with unlimited 3pt range and a good mid range who can create his own shot isn't afraid of the moment and won't cost us an arm & a leg? OH.

So what team were you following again because CLEARLY we must not have been watching the same team.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

So we didn't lack scoring from the 2 guard position? We didn't have a crew full of players who couldn't get their own shot? We didn't have players AFRAID to try to score?  We couldn't use and Althetic 2 in his mid 20's with unlimited 3pt range and a good mid range who can create his own shot isn't afraid of the moment and won't cost us an arm & a leg? OH.

So what team were you following again because CLEARLY we must not have been watching the same team.
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

damn cake i thought he was joking
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

damn cake i thought he was joking
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom