Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

EDIT:

I've done some research and here are the all the 2nd picks of the NBA draft since 2000. 

2000: Stromile Swift 

2001: Tyson Chandler

2002: Jay Williams

2003: Darko Millicic

2004: Emeka Okafor

2005: Marvin Williams

2006: Lamarcus Aldridge

2007: Kevin Durant

2008: Michael Beasley 

2009: Hasheem Thabeet

2010: Evan Turner

2011: Derrick Williams 

With the exception of Tyson Chandler, Lamarcus Aldridge and Kevin Durant--The 2nd pick seems to be a let down. 
http://niketalk.com/topic/248775/Curse-of-the-NBA-Draft-vol-2-pick#.T-0rfbWQZ8E 

D. Wade officially out of the Olympics. Surgery, 6 - 8 weeks. His body needs the rest so I'm sure he's not too mad.

Drummond and Monroe..... watch out

pimp.gif

And I can officially say Jordan Farmar will opt out saturday. Nets get 4.25 mil in cap space. Was upset with role on team and how Avery Johnson treated him. Why the Nets got Tyshawn Taylor I guess.

on my 2k12 steez...

Been working on this for 20 mins....

Houston Gets:

Derrick Williams

N. Pekovic

JJ Barea

M. Webster

Unprotected Minny 1st round pick 

Minny Gets:

Pau Gasol

Philly Gets:

Luis Scola

Steve Blake 

Marcus Morris

LA 1st round pick

LA Gets:

Kyle Lowry

Andre Igoudala

Rights to Lamb and/or Rights to Terrence Jones

I mean seriously who says NO? 

- Philly gets rid of Iggy's huge contract, Scola is a serviceable big for a reasonable contract and Steve Blake and Marcus Morris add depth 

- Minny gets there big Spaniard (they have like 14 guys on there roster btw all mid range salaries) 

- Houston gets Derrick Williams and Barea to come off the bench for Dragic plus gets even more bench depth 

- LA gets real value for Pau

I'm serious

embarassed.gif

O.J. Mayo will be an unrestricted free agent. Memphis didn't extend a qualifying offer.

Edit:
I imagine he'll draw interest as a sixth man. He just needs to give up the idea of being a PG.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

on my 2k12 steez...

Been working on this for 20 

- Philly gets rid of Iggy's huge contract, Scola is a serviceable big for a reasonable contract and Steve Blake and Marcus Morris add depth 

- Minny gets there big Spaniard (they have like 14 guys on there roster btw all mid range salaries) 

- Houston gets Derrick Williams and Barea to come off the bench for Dragic plus gets even more bench depth 

I'm serious

embarassed.gif

Probably Houston or Philly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they get fleeced in t

Chris Bosh possibly out of the Olympics with the Abdominal injury. Kevin Love and Kevin Durant are there anyway. Not a big loss especially with James and Anthony starting at forward.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

on my 2k12 steez...

Been working on this for 20 mins....

Houston Gets:

Derrick Williams

N. Pekovic

JJ Barea

M. Webster

Unprotected Minny 1st round pick 

Minny Gets:

Pau Gasol

Philly Gets:

Luis Scola

Steve Blake 

Marcus Morris

LA 1st round pick

LA Gets:

Kyle Lowry

Andre Igoudala

Rights to Lamb and/or Rights to Terrence Jones

I'm serious

embarassed.gif
Holy crap that trade is lop sided for LA lol
Houston gets the 2nd most and then Philly gets some value but Minny gets raped smh lol. I'll be mad if we actually did that trade tho simply cuz of Steve Blake being garbage lol. I'd rather just go out and sign a good PG from FA & get the undrafted kid Scott Machado for super cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom