Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Juice absolutely torched Steve Blake towards the end of the season, flexed on him like 4 possessions in a row
laugh.gif
But it showed me what he's capable of when given a chance. Hollins is a terrible coach, OJ in LA makes too much sense.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Boston wants him.

Never having to watch Grizzlies games again appreciation reply.
smokin.gif
I'll be outraged if he goes to Boston.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Remember when Juice absolutely torched Steve Blake towards the end of the season, flexed on him like 4 possessions in a row
laugh.gif
But it showed me what he's capable of when given a chance. Hollins is a terrible coach, OJ in LA makes too much sense.
Laker fans still haven't forgiven Mike Brown for this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif
But there is only one Steve Blake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Knicks?
i freaking hope so, i wouldnt mind
pimp.gif
You're right!  Another ball-slowing jump shooter is exactly what the Knicks need!!!!
OJ makes quick decisions when it comes to penetration and can be a spot up shooter so I don't see where that criticism comes from. He does not slow the game down when the ball is in his hands.

I'd love him on the Knicks but I don't think we or the Lakers have enough money for him.

The Lakers have the Lamar Odom TPE at their disposal  (sign and trade) but the times are changing. Cutting costs. 
tired.gif

And then you have the game against the Lakers when the Lakers put Artest on him and he shot 7/25 from the field
laugh.gif

If OJ works on his ball handling and being a more consistent shooter, he will be good in another system. He MUST improve his ball handling and decision making, though. Sometimes he overthinks things and it causes turnovers or a bad shot. He also has a hard time finishing with contact.

I do expect him to do well in another system, though. It just really depends on what option he is and whether or not he will be a starting SG or a combo guard off the bench.

Knick fans feending the big name as usual; assuming anyone/everyone wants to come play for that bum squad
laugh.gif
Heads in the NBA want to get paid and get wins. The Knicks arent able to offer either of those things. Give it a rest.

Come to Boston, OJ.

And people must realize, OJ more than likely wants to get paid.

It really depends on how much Eric Gordon goes for as well. Marcus Thornton is getting aground $7-8M. I expect the same for OJ.

FREE JUICE!

Just hoping that man doesn't end up in Boston or Chicago.

I could see Brooklyn swooping in with all that cap space they have.

sick.gif
Juice & Deron.

Glad my guy Juice is free, him on the bulls with D. Rose or with Rondo on the C's is 
pimp.gif

all white starting lineup is straight comedy

Wolves will be the worst defensive team in the league next year

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

FREE JUICE!

Just hoping that man doesn't end up in Boston or Chicago.

I could see Brooklyn swooping in with all that cap space they have.

sick.gif
Juice & Deron.

forgot about the Nets
eek.gif
too bad the rest of that team is trash
tired.gif

Iguodala --> Gasol trade could be dropping soon. Keep an eye out. - @ethanhamm

Hearing rumblings through Twitter. Sixers supposebly have several big moves in the making in the next week or so. Not sure how I feel about Gasol coming to the young Sixers team unless Dwight/Deron is coming....

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Iguodala just sold his house on the Main Line.
Hope he don't end up on ATL especially if it's for Smith. I'd rather see Iggy team up with somebody and be on a better team.
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

So free agency starts Sunday at 12:01 am???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yup

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Marcus Thornton is getting aground $7-8M. I expect the same for OJ.

Hell no. I'm a big OJ fan, but what has he done to show he is worth that? The Knicks think they have the inside track on JR for 3 mil or so. He's clearly worth more and NY better hope they secure him before other dudes start signing for more. My point is that if JR signs first, I can't see OJ getting 7-8 mil.

Very interested to see what guys like Farmar, OJ, and JR get.

Iguodala --> Gasol trade could be dropping soon. Keep an eye out. - @ethanhamm

Hearing rumblings through Twitter. Sixers supposebly have several big moves in the making in the next week or so. Not sure how I feel about Gasol coming to the young Sixers team unless Dwight/Deron is coming....
Is this dude legit? 
Edit: the twitter guy, not you Buc Em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hope he don't end up on ATL especially if it's for Smith. I'd rather see Iggy team up with somebody and be on a better team.

Hell, I'd rather see Josh on a better team than Philly
laugh.gif
 but they'd be stupid to bring Josh in there IMO>

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hell, I'd rather see Josh on a better team than Philly
laugh.gif
 but they'd be stupid to bring Josh in there IMO>
That too
laugh.gif
I was liking the idea of Josh teaming up with Dwight. I was thinking in BK way back when he said he wanted to be traded but if it's in HOU or ORL, okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom