Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

How are the replica USA jerseys this year. Got a 20% code finally from Nike and went to buy the KD authentic but only XL is left. So I may get stuck buying the replica

How are the replica USA jerseys this year. Got a 20% code finally from Nike and went to buy the KD authentic but only XL is left. So I may get stuck buying the replica
I think they are garbage. I'm not even impressed with the authentics, but at least they have the stitched on numbers and seem more "real". It's probably because of the use of the dry fit material they are using now. If I were you I'd save that 20% coupon for a pair of kicks and grab the authentic off FTL.com next time they have a 20% off promotion, they have a FSR of the KD jesrseys. That's where I got my authentic Irving from for $160

Last edited:
that fake nash is pretty bad. i have the kidd swingman and the nash looks like a replica in comparison. the cut is actually pretty good tho which is rare on the fugazis

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone on here happened to order a Wade Bulls swingman? Or maybe a Durant Warriors? I ordered my Wade the day they went up, July 21st. My tee that I ordered the same day just shipped a few days ago but my swingman still hasn't. I know it takes some time to produce them and all of that. I was wondering if anyone had a time frame on when those usually get out.

Back
Top Bottom