Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

All four websites are selling cheap fake jerseys. And by selling I mean you're not even sure to receive it. Not to be trusted.

Most recent pickup. Been lookin for this for years!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone tested the quality and sizing of the new Mitchell & Ness hardwood classic swingmans versus Adidas ones?

Arrived today. Length is +2 so it's long...wasn't mentioned in listing. My Pride I got from Eastbay was normal length.

Didn't realize some stores would sell them like that?

nuclear90 nuclear90 , did the tracking work on your order? Mine states delivery estimated between the 20th-23rd, but the detailed info has been saying 'on route to DHL Ecommerce' for about a week.

nuclear90 nuclear90 , did the tracking work on your order? Mine states delivery estimated between the 20th-23rd, but the detailed info has been saying 'on route to DHL Ecommerce' for about a week.

Everything I've had arrive recently via DHL the tracking didn't work. Checking my number via USPS always just said en route to carrier. So to answer your question, no it didn't work.

Has anyone tested the quality and sizing of the new Mitchell & Ness hardwood classic swingmans versus Adidas ones?
Ordered a Pippen from Jimmy Jazz yesterday. Will be here tomorrow. I will do a comparison for ya'll.

Is the sizing for Adidas hardwood classics the same as the normal adidas swingman?

Last edited:
The sizing on the HWC is like on the old swingmans ( stitched numbers ) . They are slightly bigger and longer than the new swingmans from Adidas
Is the sizing for Adidas hardwood classics the same as the normal adidas swingman?

Last edited:
NEW M&N SWINGMAN arrived today from Jimmy Jazz, ordered on Sunday with a Fathers Day code brought it to $120 shipped...first impression is that these are nice. Mesh material seems to be the same as Adidas HWC, maybe a touch softer/more flexible. But the twill numbers are 100x better imo. Still stitched down printed twill but feels thicker and far more flexible than any of the Adidas HWC. Here are a few pics, but I think worth the money, and better than Adidas HWC (new cut).

SWINGMAN VS AUTHENTIC

SWINGMAN VS SWINGMAN

NEW M&N SWINGMAN arrived today from Jimmy Jazz, ordered on Sunday with a Fathers Day code brought it to $120 shipped...first impression is that these are nice. Mesh material seems to be the same as Adidas HWC, maybe a touch softer/more flexible. But the twill numbers are 100x better imo. Still stitched down printed twill but feels thicker and far more flexible than any of the Adidas HWC. Here are a few pics, but I think worth the money, and better than Adidas HWC (new cut).

I don't know why but on the US M&N site they are 130$, while here in EU they cost 94 Euros ( about 100 dollars) and on the nba store they are right now for 72 euros (80 dollars). Still thanks for the review, they might not be authentic but definitly M&N quality is way better than Adidas 

Man, Those are Way Nicer then Adidas Swingmans.

I'm surprised M&N didn't put any brand logo on the left shoulder. But that's cool, it looks like an authentic, even has the same cut.

Can I get a legit check on this jersey? Payed probably way too much for this on ebay, but I wanted a cool special edition Lebron jersey from his Heat days. I loved that era and my family and I always go to Florida every summer.
Legit, everything looks good

LC? And any info on this reversible olympics/college jersey would be helpful. Did Nike produce these for other players as well?

Is there supposed to be a swoosh in the front UNLV side of the jersey?
I actually picked one up similar to this, but Kobe's lower merion.  I would also like to know as the quality and tags look the same.  Mine, however, has the Nike and swoosh logo on the lower merion side.

Back
Top Bottom