Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

received these soul swingman shorts from lids today...bucks 96-97 
pimp.gif

im not sure how regular swingmans fit but these were pretty true to size...i have some mitchell & ness authentic shorts in large and these fit the same

im 6'0 and these hit just below knee

Last edited:
Hi guys.  Here are a few of my recent pickups!  I should've asked for a legit check before purchasing but I was pretty confident about a few of them.  Can I get a legit check on these?  Especially the reversible ones.  The font of the numbers for Kobe and Shaq are definitely off but I've seen a bunch of old replica champion laker jerseys where this is the case, especially for Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones.  I'm really curious about the lower merion/USA reversible one because I got it for dirt cheap. Thanks in advance!

Reversible Shaq

Reversible Kobe (Lakers)

Reversible Kobe (Lower Merion/USA)

Magic Johnson Dream Team

Kobe Redeem Team

Jordan Flight 8403 Pinstripe

hi guys,

I'm planing to buy the sleeved Timberwolves jersey.

Never owned a sleeved jersey before, so my question: Is there any difference in the sizing between the current regular adidas jerseys and the sleeved ones?

which do you like better? that M&N looks 100x better in my opinion
The M&N I do like a bit better as well. Just no other real options for a white Authentic Pippen at the moment. The Adidas stuff, while I still own a few Swingman's, are just "meh". Even if they are the only option for certain players/styles.

Screams fake to me. Numbers look flimsy af. Cut is suspect. The L's are two different sizes. And the side tag is the biggest tell, black border is very thin

Can I get a legit check on this? Not too sure thanks

(Not sure if Nike made it at the time)

Last edited:
Could I get a LC on this Reggie Miller Champion Replica? I know its Champion Europe (the letters are numbers are printed into the material). The tag says XL (instead of 48) which is normal on Champion Europe jerseys. I would say it's legit, but the one of the things bugging me is that the language on the tag is in French (instead of English). Does anyone know if  Champion Europe released 'French Edition' jerseys? Also it looks like the numbers are somewhat screen printed (like Champion USA Replicas). Any information on this unique jersey? Jersey heads from France? Thanks guys!

What do You think, looks goog to me
Not 100% sure, but it looks fake to me. The "Los Angeles" lettering seems to be way to high (almost touching the Nike sign) and tag on the bottom is placed weird. Jersey looks sketchy overall. 

Back
Top Bottom