Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Can't redeem the damn code for my 01-02 Kings :argh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They ight. I don't see how Bibby is rated worse than Bobby Jackson and Doug Christie though.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They ight. I don't see how Bibby is rated worse than Bobby Jackson and Doug Christie though.
I was thinking this as well.... Also I feel like Peja should be rated a lil higher somehow
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking this as well.... Also I feel like Peja should be rated a lil higher somehow
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Guys, stop asking for codes for those teams, they're only good for use once. Just buy the game within the next month, all copies will contain the code.

Guys, stop asking for codes for those teams, they're only good for use once. Just buy the game within the next month, all copies will contain the code.

I hate this game sooooooo much. How am I on the third hardest difficulty out of 5 and still getting WRECKED. The computer makes everything and rebounds every miss... it's unreal. It's like my AI guys who I'm not controlling just sit there....

Seriously is there a way that I can make my CPU players at least attempt to play defense/rebound?

I hate this game sooooooo much. How am I on the third hardest difficulty out of 5 and still getting WRECKED. The computer makes everything and rebounds every miss... it's unreal. It's like my AI guys who I'm not controlling just sit there....

Seriously is there a way that I can make my CPU players at least attempt to play defense/rebound?

Just dropped 50 with Wilt
pimp.gif

Game is too dope man, the little things like when you do the Wilt game theres jumpballs after every quarter, the score overlay, no option for zone defense, the grainy look it has
pimp.gif
helluva job 2K sports.

One thing I wish they had was Frobe and Shaq from the 3Peat team

pimp.gif

Game is too dope man, the little things like when you do the Wilt game theres jumpballs after every quarter, the score overlay, no option for zone defense, the grainy look it has
pimp.gif
helluva job 2K sports.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
helluva job 2K sports.

I've always said that they'll do a "Lakers" edition like how they did Jordan last year. Definitely within a year or two of when Kobe retires. MLPS, West/Goodrich/Wilt, Showtime Era, Eddie Jones & Van Exel, Kobe & Shaq, Kobe Era...

Okay, I'm not trying to do anything online with this game until tomorrow. Even when I put the Kings-Warriors code, it says "checking for code" for like 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom