Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

if anybody is looking to join an active online association mode get at me we have 14 members right now want to have a full league.....the league starts in 2 hours

send me a invite gt: xmastamiind

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by 430AM

Game is pretty raw thus far. Lebron's jumper is wet and it's unreal how GODLY they made this dude.
30t6p3b.gif

So I'm guessing there is no more hop step since triangle is now the postup button. I only get the hop step move randomly when I use the Eurostep layup. 

open up the booklet inside your case fam...depending on which way u turn the shotstick hell do either a eurostep, pro hop, or spin layup..all i know for sure is eurostep is LT + move shot stick toward basket..
kobe is friggin pure up here too (JR Smith once again as well) Kobes midrange and pull up jumper =
smokin.gif
Good looks fam... I think it's right on the analog stick for the hopstep.

Game is absolutely ridiculous. I just been shooting around with Brandon Jennings and his pull up game is bonkers. 
sick.gif
I LOVE THIS GAME.

Game is pretty raw thus far. Lebron's jumper is wet and it's unreal how GODLY they made this dude.
30t6p3b.gif

So I'm guessing there is no more hop step since triangle is now the postup button. I only get the hop step move randomly when I use the Eurostep layup. 

open up the booklet inside your case fam...depending on which way u turn the shotstick hell do either a eurostep, pro hop, or spin layup..all i know for sure is eurostep is LT + move shot stick toward basket..
kobe is friggin pure up here too (JR Smith once again as well) Kobes midrange and pull up jumper =
smokin.gif

Game is absolutely ridiculous. I just been shooting around with Brandon Jennings and his pull up game is bonkers. 
sick.gif
I LOVE THIS GAME.

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

sick.gif
I LOVE THIS GAME.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the servers being down (as expected). i don't even want to play online, i just want to redeem the code for the warriors.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the servers being down (as expected). i don't even want to play online, i just want to redeem the code for the warriors.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Is there a code in order to play online??? im getting the game for the low.... but no case..... do i need a code?

?????????????????????????????????????????

Is there a code in order to play online??? im getting the game for the low.... but no case..... do i need a code?

^took me awhile to get it cuz the servers kept going down... Make sure when u enter the code to type it in exactly as u see it, with the capitalized letters, dashes, and all

^took me awhile to get it cuz the servers kept going down... Make sure when u enter the code to type it in exactly as u see it, with the capitalized letters, dashes, and all

you dont NEED a code to play online just pop it in no romo

ima cop when it hits 40 bucks on black friday

Man, it's gonna take so much time to get used to, harder to score in the paint now too (kind of a good thing I guess though). Controls are seriously cheesing me but I'll get on track soon hopefully. Hard to keep up with this and FIFA.
frown.gif

Man, it's gonna take so much time to get used to, harder to score in the paint now too (kind of a good thing I guess though). Controls are seriously cheesing me but I'll get on track soon hopefully. Hard to keep up with this and FIFA.
frown.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom