Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

laugh.gif

2nd yr in a row my player has been drafted by the damn knicks.... backing up mello so i basically play 10 minutes a game
30t6p3b.gif

2nd yr in a row my player has been drafted by the damn knicks.... backing up mello so i basically play 10 minutes a game
30t6p3b.gif

I created my homie Charles Jenkins who got drafted by the warriors .... Then he got drafted by the warriors in the game ... Can't wait for this lockout to finish, and to get updated rosters

I created my homie Charles Jenkins who got drafted by the warriors .... Then he got drafted by the warriors in the game ... Can't wait for this lockout to finish, and to get updated rosters

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
i got drafted by the knicks as a SF too. except they moved melo to the 4 and i get to run the show at the 3.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
i got drafted by the knicks as a SF too. except they moved melo to the 4 and i get to run the show at the 3.
pimp.gif

The Online Association kind of sucks. Some of us got disconnected from the servers and then our games would automatically simulate and one of us would get a free W.
30t6p3b.gif

The Online Association kind of sucks. Some of us got disconnected from the servers and then our games would automatically simulate and one of us would get a free W.
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone else have the issue of online game ending right away after starting due to network issues? Is this something they need to fix? Issh is mad annoying..

Does anyone else have the issue of online game ending right away after starting due to network issues? Is this something they need to fix? Issh is mad annoying..

2K found a way to make the Online aspect of their game worse
30t6p3b.gif

All the aesthetically pleasing things we were hearing about before release, and this Online is basically unplayable, I'm sure I'll find a match quick on 2K11 if I try. These %%#%*$ goofed

2K found a way to make the Online aspect of their game worse
30t6p3b.gif

All the aesthetically pleasing things we were hearing about before release, and this Online is basically unplayable, I'm sure I'll find a match quick on 2K11 if I try. These %%#%*$ goofed

i cant even play online. The servers have been down every damn night so far.... this is terrible... we need to stand up.... they are giving us this trash ... we buy their game the least they can do is let us be able to play it.

Take that whole greatest teams $#!@#%++ out. Give us crews and Hall of fame @%#%!$% lobbies damn it and fix the servers... forget about Michael jordan..... no need for all this $#!@#%++.

Yes im mad.

i cant even play online. The servers have been down every damn night so far.... this is terrible... we need to stand up.... they are giving us this trash ... we buy their game the least they can do is let us be able to play it.

Take that whole greatest teams $#!@#%++ out. Give us crews and Hall of fame @%#%!$% lobbies damn it and fix the servers... forget about Michael jordan..... no need for all this $#!@#%++.

Yes im mad.

Was doing a create a legend with Kobe... They traded Andrew Bynum for Andre Iggy.. Then I simmed to next key game and they proceeded to trade Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol... Had the
grin.gif
 face

Was doing a create a legend with Kobe... They traded Andrew Bynum for Andre Iggy.. Then I simmed to next key game and they proceeded to trade Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol... Had the
grin.gif
 face

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I guess i have to stay away from these modes till the patch comes out
laugh.gif

The only mode I've done are Greatest Legends and Associations 
laugh.gif
the rest are broken
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I guess i have to stay away from these modes till the patch comes out
laugh.gif