Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

2k servers are always laggy? It's to a point where it's unplayable. I could hardly control my player to go where I want it. I like to control all my players and it's irritating to play like that. No wonder ppl I play let the computer play the defense. I hope Live comes back from its grave. Live 10 is madd fun still. *+%* 2k

2k servers are always laggy? It's to a point where it's unplayable. I could hardly control my player to go where I want it. I like to control all my players and it's irritating to play like that. No wonder ppl I play let the computer play the defense. I hope Live comes back from its grave. Live 10 is madd fun still. *+%* 2k

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Is everyone having problems online? I'm scared its my connection.
Nope. You're the only one on the last 5 pagers complaining about it. 

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Is everyone having problems online? I'm scared its my connection.
Nope. You're the only one on the last 5 pagers complaining about it. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I guess i have to stay away from these modes till the patch comes out
laugh.gif

The only mode I've done are Greatest Legends and Associations 
laugh.gif
the rest are broken
frown.gif
Damn.. I've only done the Jordan challenge.. still enjoying playing against my friends.. it will have to stay that way based on these responses in here smh

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I guess i have to stay away from these modes till the patch comes out
laugh.gif

The only mode I've done are Greatest Legends and Associations 
laugh.gif
the rest are broken
frown.gif
Damn.. I've only done the Jordan challenge.. still enjoying playing against my friends.. it will have to stay that way based on these responses in here smh

There is no way to get out the team up lobby. I don't want to play when there are four players there. Thats just stupid.

There is no way to get out the team up lobby. I don't want to play when there are four players there. Thats just stupid.

Playing My Player, and I'm on the Trail Blazers. They traded Brandon Roy, Greg Oden and Gerald Wallace...
indifferent.gif

Playing My Player, and I'm on the Trail Blazers. They traded Brandon Roy, Greg Oden and Gerald Wallace...
indifferent.gif

How do you stop something that is unstoppable ?
laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
and was 1 assist shine from a double double 
mad.gif

How do you stop something that is unstoppable ?
laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
and was 1 assist shine from a double double 
mad.gif

man 93-94 shaq is a ***' beast in game. he got inside and outside game. he hit 2 3 pointers. they were also both buzzer 3s, end of 3rd and 4th to send to OT. i was like 
sick.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
. and yea i lost in OT lol

man 93-94 shaq is a ***' beast in game. he got inside and outside game. he hit 2 3 pointers. they were also both buzzer 3s, end of 3rd and 4th to send to OT. i was like 
sick.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
. and yea i lost in OT lol

Sounds like they still have the same stupid #+## happening in myplayer
30t6p3b.gif

Kind of glad I didn't cop, think I'm sticking to NHL this year

Sounds like they still have the same stupid #+## happening in myplayer
30t6p3b.gif

Kind of glad I didn't cop, think I'm sticking to NHL this year

They better fix that %*%* where each time after a shot,under the basket one of your players pushes down player on the other team and you get a foul called on you. It's starting to become very annoying 
mad.gif

They better fix that %*%* where each time after a shot,under the basket one of your players pushes down player on the other team and you get a foul called on you. It's starting to become very annoying 
mad.gif

its ridiculous how EVERY YEAR the 2k servers suck upon release of the game...

the could make HP look like the internet tycoons of the world.

its a friggin shame...wish they would adress online sonner.

Back
Top Bottom