Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure.�

tired.gif

over on operation sports they said the rookies will come in increments as they sign with their respective teams. so there wont just be one huge roster update at once

Just bought the game like 3-4 days ago, been an NBA Live head all my life but its annoying :

1.winning by 15 in the 4th and somehow the other team goes piping hot and ties the game up, its happened like 5 times already.
2.miss easy lay-ups while being fouled with no whistle then the other team just prances to the hoop
3.the on-ball defense its atrocious! I am right on the ballcarrier pressing the heavy D button and they walk right past me, its crazy!

Just bought the game like 3-4 days ago, been an NBA Live head all my life but its annoying :

1.winning by 15 in the 4th and somehow the other team goes piping hot and ties the game up, its happened like 5 times already.
2.miss easy lay-ups while being fouled with no whistle then the other team just prances to the hoop
3.the on-ball defense its atrocious! I am right on the ballcarrier pressing the heavy D button and they walk right past me, its crazy!

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

1. Turn off clutch factor in the options
2. Turn up your foul sliders
3. User error. When you get better you will get better. Point blank.

Back
Top Bottom