Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Dude is a idiot.
2k has killed that cherry picking !*##. people love to abuse that.�

Good Job on that 2k. Dudes want Full court passes all the time.... Just run everytime..

Nah the issue is distinguishing between speed levels. The catchup logic on the FB is not "right." To prevent full court passing, just reduce the accuracy of that pass. Creating an unrealistic catchup logic is not the answer.

This game is awful online
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

-you can't pass the ball 3 feet. I go to hand to a teammate who is literally standing next to me and it gets stolen
indifferent.gif

-Defense is awful. You see a guy driving to the lane for a wide open layup or dunk, why the hell does my center/PF just stand there? Rotate over PLEASE.
-Hustle on this game is non-existent. You see a tipped ball in the air, why not jump for it? You see a pass get tipped, why not go for a steal? And the centers on this game don't rebound at all.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

-you can't pass the ball 3 feet. I go to hand to a teammate who is literally standing next to me and it gets stolen
indifferent.gif

-Defense is awful. You see a guy driving to the lane for a wide open layup or dunk, why the hell does my center/PF just stand there? Rotate over PLEASE.
-Hustle on this game is non-existent. You see a tipped ball in the air, why not jump for it? You see a pass get tipped, why not go for a steal? And the centers on this game don't rebound at all.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

This game is ridiculous. You can't pass the ball at all. Every 3 seconds is a reach in foul, when I'm not even trying to go for a steal. Are they ever going to initiate box outs in this game?

This game is ridiculous. You can't pass the ball at all. Every 3 seconds is a reach in foul, when I'm not even trying to go for a steal. Are they ever going to initiate box outs in this game?

Lay off the turbo and the ball wont get stolen.

Anytime you hit turbo... The ball can get stolen. So only hit turbo when u need it.

I only play team up.. so Computer helping me out.. idk..

Anytime you hit turbo... The ball can get stolen. So only hit turbo when u need it.

I come into this thread periodically, checking on updates and what people are saying about it. Is it safe to say that I still should wait to purchase this?

I come into this thread periodically, checking on updates and what people are saying about it. Is it safe to say that I still should wait to purchase this?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

2K has claimed that rebounding success is also dependent on the button press timing, not just the player's position.

I was like
eek.gif

I hate to admit it but my rebounding improved tremendously once I learnt this and stopped "jumping" too early.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

2K has claimed that rebounding success is also dependent on the button press timing, not just the player's position.

I was like
eek.gif

I hate to admit it but my rebounding improved tremendously once I learnt this and stopped "jumping" too early.

Passing is still too much work.

Defenders are like spider-man with their reflexes in the passing lanes. Ruins the flow of the game IMHO.

If the patch doesn't address the worst problems, I'm getting rid of my copy and spending that time on Skyrim.

Passing is still too much work.

Defenders are like spider-man with their reflexes in the passing lanes. Ruins the flow of the game IMHO.

If the patch doesn't address the worst problems, I'm getting rid of my copy and spending that time on Skyrim.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

word, I need my bball video game fix, but from the glitches I've seen and heard about, I think I'll hold out.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

word, I need my bball video game fix, but from the glitches I've seen and heard about, I think I'll hold out.

anyone have this problem with passing...
a lot of times when I'm trying to pass to the SG or with the SG
it always passes to the center, with icon passing or directional passing

anyone have this problem with passing...
a lot of times when I'm trying to pass to the SG or with the SG
it always passes to the center, with icon passing or directional passing

Roster Update #1 is now live

375441_10151048686795305_221292025304_21734912_646172871_n.jpg

-Aaron Brooks, Wilson Chandler, JR Smith & Kenyon Martin removed from #NBA2K12, no opt out in China

-Rookies will be in My Player. But I'd wait until all 32 sign and are put in game before you start a new one

-Yes the announcers will say "World Peace" in#NBA2K12 along with rookie names

-Keyon Dooling traded from Bucks to Celts, and the four rookies (Kyrie Irving/Tristan Thompson/Kenneth Faried/Jordan Hamilton) signed

-Jamaal Maglorie to Raptors, VladRad to Hawjs, Brandan Wright to Mavs, Dunleavy to Bucks, bibby to Knicks, Aaron Gray to Raps.

-Vinsanity/Rip Hamilton/Billups Amnestied, Roger Mason to Wiz, Derrick Brown to Bobcats, TJ Ford to Spurs, Chuck Hayes to Kings...

-Big Baby for Brandon Bass trade, Shan Battier/Eddy Curry Heat signings, Shannon Brown/Sebastian Telfair Suns signings, T-Mac Hawks signing..

-Among the changes, Ron Artest became Metta World Peace, Caron Butler signing, Tyson Chandler sign and trade, Brandon Roy retiring...

-Yes Brandon Roy was removed in this update.

-They will before too long, but 4 rookies are in and the signings/trades are reflected as of yesterday.

Roster Update #1 is now live

375441_10151048686795305_221292025304_21734912_646172871_n.jpg

-Aaron Brooks, Wilson Chandler, JR Smith & Kenyon Martin removed from #NBA2K12, no opt out in China

-Rookies will be in My Player. But I'd wait until all 32 sign and are put in game before you start a new one

-Yes the announcers will say "World Peace" in#NBA2K12 along with rookie names

-Keyon Dooling traded from Bucks to Celts, and the four rookies (Kyrie Irving/Tristan Thompson/Kenneth Faried/Jordan Hamilton) signed

-Jamaal Maglorie to Raptors, VladRad to Hawjs, Brandan Wright to Mavs, Dunleavy to Bucks, bibby to Knicks, Aaron Gray to Raps.

-Vinsanity/Rip Hamilton/Billups Amnestied, Roger Mason to Wiz, Derrick Brown to Bobcats, TJ Ford to Spurs, Chuck Hayes to Kings...

-Big Baby for Brandon Bass trade, Shan Battier/Eddy Curry Heat signings, Shannon Brown/Sebastian Telfair Suns signings, T-Mac Hawks signing..

-Among the changes, Ron Artest became Metta World Peace, Caron Butler signing, Tyson Chandler sign and trade, Brandon Roy retiring...

-Yes Brandon Roy was removed in this update.

-They will before too long, but 4 rookies are in and the signings/trades are reflected as of yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom