Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

when will 2k make the next roster update? they neeed to take Baron Davis off of IR already and put him in the rotation...

when will 2k make the next roster update? they neeed to take Baron Davis off of IR already and put him in the rotation...

Good news, Justin Beiber will be in 2k13.

pimp.gif
giving the fans what we really want.... I guess
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've been stuck playing My Player obsessively now for the last couple of weeks. my dude is a 6'5 SG, drafted 13th pick to the suns...was ok until we started losin mad games so i'm like eff it, i want a trade. 
grin.gif
. got traded to the Heat with Gortat. Miami gave Bosh away (figures)
laugh.gif
. now i'm starting while D.Wade is on the bench, i don't understand why they don't leave Chalmers' sorry !$% on the bench and have Wade start at the 1, we'd do so much better. Our record is 28-9, 1st seed in the east, Orlando is behind us by one and a half games. my guy is averaging 26ppg, 6 assists, 2.5 steals (good for 2nd)..and it looks like i'm a lock for Rookie of the Year. so far so good. 

i've been stuck playing My Player obsessively now for the last couple of weeks. my dude is a 6'5 SG, drafted 13th pick to the suns...was ok until we started losin mad games so i'm like eff it, i want a trade. 
grin.gif
. got traded to the Heat with Gortat. Miami gave Bosh away (figures)
laugh.gif
. now i'm starting while D.Wade is on the bench, i don't understand why they don't leave Chalmers' sorry !$% on the bench and have Wade start at the 1, we'd do so much better. Our record is 28-9, 1st seed in the east, Orlando is behind us by one and a half games. my guy is averaging 26ppg, 6 assists, 2.5 steals (good for 2nd)..and it looks like i'm a lock for Rookie of the Year. so far so good. 

Who are your sleepers?

Gee and Eyenga are two good sleeper players for me, a few development drills and they're good to go.

I'm having the most fun i've had with this game in a while.

Cleveland Cavaliers

PG: Irving, Sessions

SG: Parker, Eyenga

SF:  Gee, Casspi

PF:  Tyrus, Thompson (traded Jamison and a pick for Thomas and Diop (money reasons))

_C:   Bogut, Larry Sanders (trade Varejao and picks for Bogut and Sanders

Who are your sleepers?

Gee and Eyenga are two good sleeper players for me, a few development drills and they're good to go.

I'm having the most fun i've had with this game in a while.

Cleveland Cavaliers

PG: Irving, Sessions

SG: Parker, Eyenga

SF:  Gee, Casspi

PF:  Tyrus, Thompson (traded Jamison and a pick for Thomas and Diop (money reasons))

_C:   Bogut, Larry Sanders (trade Varejao and picks for Bogut and Sanders

is ps3 2k server been down the last couple days ?

I can't update nba today nor living roster. Can't even play online

is ps3 2k server been down the last couple days ?

I can't update nba today nor living roster. Can't even play online

I dlslike the AI in this game for MyPlayer. I've been the starting PG for the Jazz and had Devin Harris back me up. Now, they decided to start Harris and I in the backcourt and now, there's a four-game losing streak.

Is the only way to get back into my starting PG spot is demand a trade or just stick it out and become a 6 ft Kobe Bryant? Haha.

I dlslike the AI in this game for MyPlayer. I've been the starting PG for the Jazz and had Devin Harris back me up. Now, they decided to start Harris and I in the backcourt and now, there's a four-game losing streak.

Is the only way to get back into my starting PG spot is demand a trade or just stick it out and become a 6 ft Kobe Bryant? Haha.

Back
Top Bottom