Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

any good sliders available for this game because some of these cpu moves are just 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

is ps3 2k server been down the last couple days ?

I can't update nba today nor living roster. Can't even play online
so im the only one who can't update NBA today and living roster ?

SMH.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

is ps3 2k server been down the last couple days ?

I can't update nba today nor living roster. Can't even play online
so im the only one who can't update NBA today and living roster ?

SMH.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

any good sliders available for this game because some of these cpu moves are just 
mad.gif

For now download the SimWorld Rosters. I think from GamerTag BornStarYellz. Sort by highest rated, they should be up there on 2K Share.
There are also sliders for that set.

http://www.operationsport.../showthread.php?t=532219

EVERYONE should download these rosters and sliders before playing a quick game or starting association mode. Very realistic gameplay and playbooks. Also, ratings are all updated and realistic. It's like a brand new game.

mad.gif

For now download the SimWorld Rosters. I think from GamerTag BornStarYellz. Sort by highest rated, they should be up there on 2K Share.

EVERYONE should download these rosters and sliders before playing a quick game or starting association mode. Very realistic gameplay and playbooks. Also, ratings are all updated and realistic. It's like a brand new game.

Originally Posted by jd2384

i've been stuck playing My Player obsessively now for the last couple of weeks. my dude is a 6'5 SG, drafted 13th pick to the suns...was ok until we started losin mad games so i'm like eff it, i want a trade. 
grin.gif
. got traded to the Heat with Gortat. Miami gave Bosh away (figures)
laugh.gif
. now i'm starting while D.Wade is on the bench, i don't understand why they don't leave Chalmers' sorry !$% on the bench and have Wade start at the 1, we'd do so much better. Our record is 28-9, 1st seed in the east, Orlando is behind us by one and a half games. my guy is averaging 26ppg, 6 assists, 2.5 steals (good for 2nd)..and it looks like i'm a lock for Rookie of the Year. so far so good. 
How do i average high numbers like that lol. My Player is a pass first PG I got drafted to the knicks and we lost for awhile but when I finally got my start we went on 11 game winstreak now at like 25-15 or something.
I only avg like 15ppgs 2 assists and .9 steals.

Melo Stat and J.R. smith just run around trying to cross people after I pass them the ball 
sick.gif

when I try to steal the ball I get called for reach in foul like 85% of the time 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jd2384

i've been stuck playing My Player obsessively now for the last couple of weeks. my dude is a 6'5 SG, drafted 13th pick to the suns...was ok until we started losin mad games so i'm like eff it, i want a trade. 
grin.gif
. got traded to the Heat with Gortat. Miami gave Bosh away (figures)
laugh.gif
. now i'm starting while D.Wade is on the bench, i don't understand why they don't leave Chalmers' sorry !$% on the bench and have Wade start at the 1, we'd do so much better. Our record is 28-9, 1st seed in the east, Orlando is behind us by one and a half games. my guy is averaging 26ppg, 6 assists, 2.5 steals (good for 2nd)..and it looks like i'm a lock for Rookie of the Year. so far so good. 
How do i average high numbers like that lol. My Player is a pass first PG I got drafted to the knicks and we lost for awhile but when I finally got my start we went on 11 game winstreak now at like 25-15 or something.
I only avg like 15ppgs 2 assists and .9 steals.

Melo Stat and J.R. smith just run around trying to cross people after I pass them the ball 
sick.gif

when I try to steal the ball I get called for reach in foul like 85% of the time 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Assco. Mode. I'm the pistons. Brandon knight ROTY. 25.3 ppg. 3.6 rpg. 9.6 asp. 3.2 spg 1.1 bpg.
pimp.gif

Nice numbers, im trying to get Jimmer to the award home for me.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Assco. Mode. I'm the pistons. Brandon knight ROTY. 25.3 ppg. 3.6 rpg. 9.6 asp. 3.2 spg 1.1 bpg.
pimp.gif

Nice numbers, im trying to get Jimmer to the award home for me.

Originally Posted by jmal519

mad.gif

DC, what's the difference between the Sim World roster and Tomba's roster that he just released?
Also, what Sim World roster file do you suggest using for Association players?

Originally Posted by jmal519

mad.gif

DC, what's the difference between the Sim World roster and Tomba's roster that he just released?
Also, what Sim World roster file do you suggest using for Association players?

Back
Top Bottom