Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

^Its cuz the servers were down... Copy the code exactly how u see, the servers are up... it just worked for me
smile.gif

anybody know how to get your settings saved so when you play online games you wont have to keep changing the camera and doing manual subs?

Did anyone else NOT receive a confirmation email? I swear I put in the correct email.
30t6p3b.gif

It said something about being valid for 24 hours. So what's going to happen? Am I not going to be able to play online after 24 hours?

I tried contacting them on Twitter, but I got no response. I guess I'm going to have to call them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Did anyone else NOT receive a confirmation email? I swear I put in the correct email.
30t6p3b.gif

It said something about being valid for 24 hours. So what's going to happen? Am I not going to be able to play online after 24 hours?

I tried contacting them on Twitter, but I got no response. I guess I'm going to have to call them.
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't get it at first but got it a couple hours later

Any NT'ers go to the Best Buy event last night in LA where Magic showed up and was signing copies?

If so post some pics from the event.

I created my2kplayer but I keep getting this..

"The 2ksports server is not available at this time. Please try again later. "

I'm trying to play but it won't let me. Is there any way to bypass this?

hey anybody know what website that is for 2K the pc version?

Edit*

The one where people customize players? I'm sure they have all the rookies

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I created my2kplayer but I keep getting this..

"The 2ksports server is not available at this time. Please try again later. "

I'm trying to play but it won't let me. Is there any way to bypass this?

Servers are going to be messed up for a few days man. Get this through your mind. 

so my lil story of copping 2k
i was gonna buy it from DTLR for $50 before taxxes but when i called them this morning they said the shipment got delayed & they werent sure when they would get them
30t6p3b.gif

so i called around to a few gamestops to make sure there was a mj cover for me to buy & they all said mj covers sold out jordan & johnson we have a lot of both left but its for reserves
30t6p3b.gif

so i go into the GS closest to my job & get the same answer so i said f it ill find a jordan cover & started to leave ...as im walking out i see the manager (just getting out of his car)... who im cool with & he asked me "why dont you have a bag"?

i said fam told me i couldnt buy a jordan cover because they are all for reserves ... he instantly gets pissed goes straight into the store reaches over the counter from my side opens the drawer

grabs a jordan cover & told his worker ring em' up he has #!* to do
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so my lil story of copping 2k
i was gonna buy it from DTLR for $50 before taxxes but when i called them this morning they said the shipment got delayed & they werent sure when they would get them
30t6p3b.gif

so i called around to a few gamestops to make sure there was a mj cover for me to buy & they all said mj covers sold out jordan & johnson we have a lot of both left but its for reserves
30t6p3b.gif

so i go into the GS closest to my job & get the same answer so i said f it ill find a jordan cover & started to leave ...as im walking out i see the manager (just getting out of his car)... who im cool with & he asked me "why dont you have a bag"?

i said fam told me i couldnt buy a jordan cover because they are all for reserves ... he instantly gets pissed goes straight into the store reaches over the counter from my side opens the drawer

grabs a jordan cover & told his worker ring em' up he has #!* to do
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you gon have to pay to play myplayer pickup, b.

is this a joke?
gaming sucks today, you have to pay for these things now?

Dog nothing I hear surprises me anymore. I was told that myplayer dlc thing in this thread and I believe it cause of the current trend in online gaming...they trynna run peoples pockets man.

not even hyped about this game, 2k11 sucked IMO and now that there isnt an NBA season and no rookies. i also forgot the game even came out
laugh.gif

disappointing
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom