Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you gon have to pay to play myplayer pickup, b.

is this a joke?
gaming sucks today, you have to pay for these things now?

Dog nothing I hear surprises me anymore. I was told that myplayer dlc thing in this thread and I believe it cause of the current trend in online gaming...they trynna run peoples pockets man.

not even hyped about this game, 2k11 sucked IMO and now that there isnt an NBA season and no rookies. i also forgot the game even came out
laugh.gif

disappointing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-2k12-Ex...ultDomain_0&hash=item3a6b155586#ht_500wt_1054
nobody aint gonna give their code away for free. 
laugh.gif
it that really what the code is for
laugh.gif
... i dont even want that %%%
laugh.gif
i just hopped on the wagon for a free code 
roll.gif

just opened my box & i have the code too but i didnt pre-order ill take $16 for my code too
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-2k12-Ex...ultDomain_0&hash=item3a6b155586#ht_500wt_1054
nobody aint gonna give their code away for free. 
laugh.gif
it that really what the code is for
laugh.gif
... i dont even want that %%%
laugh.gif
i just hopped on the wagon for a free code 
roll.gif

just opened my box & i have the code too but i didnt pre-order ill take $16 for my code too
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Wow, I HATEEE the controls.
frown.gif
Why did they have to change the pick selection? And I'm so used to press circle to get rid of the play or subs screen but that switches players/selects plays. -_____-

How the hell do you do stepback/hopstep?

Gonna take a lot of time to get used to. Not in love with it so far I'll be honest.

frown.gif
Why did they have to change the pick selection? And I'm so used to press circle to get rid of the play or subs screen but that switches players/selects plays. -_____-

Gonna take a lot of time to get used to. Not in love with it so far I'll be honest.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

frown.gif

Is It Possible To Use Last Years Control Configuration???

frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

frown.gif

I wish but I don't think so. Just gonna have to get used to it. Other than what I've mentioned so far, it's pretty good. I still see a few glitches though.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

frown.gif

I wish but I don't think so. Just gonna have to get used to it. Other than what I've mentioned so far, it's pretty good. I still see a few glitches though.

Back
Top Bottom