Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

All HOF means is that the CPU is gonna hit ALL of their shots within 15ft and the CPU's bigs can catch up to your guards on a fast break... Superstar is the same way except they let you hit a few more shots
The CPU is money though, I gotta step my defensive game up
What makes me frustrated is that my cpu teammates leave players wide open so I can't be mad when they drill 12+ 3 pointers.
indifferent.gif

All HOF means is that the CPU is gonna hit ALL of their shots within 15ft and the CPU's bigs can catch up to your guards on a fast break... Superstar is the same way except they let you hit a few more shots
What makes me frustrated is that my cpu teammates leave players wide open so I can't be mad when they drill 12+ 3 pointers.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Freeze

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?
xbox 360

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Freeze

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?
xbox 360

stupid @#@ myplayer

im on the Lakers. and they trade Odom, Bynum, Artest, Barnes, and Walton

now the starting five is

Me, Kobe, Kenyon Martin, Pau, and Gortat. and off the bench

Steve Nash, Dre Miller, Raja Bell, Earl Boykins, Steve Blake, Ebanks, and Joe Smith.

dummies always put in 4 PG's and Ebanks at center

stupid @#@ myplayer

im on the Lakers. and they trade Odom, Bynum, Artest, Barnes, and Walton

now the starting five is

Me, Kobe, Kenyon Martin, Pau, and Gortat. and off the bench

Steve Nash, Dre Miller, Raja Bell, Earl Boykins, Steve Blake, Ebanks, and Joe Smith.

dummies always put in 4 PG's and Ebanks at center

Originally Posted by E3LAL

indifferent.gif
bring the help defense down. 
DBAR40 anyone want a quick HOF game?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

indifferent.gif
bring the help defense down. 
DBAR40 anyone want a quick HOF game?

Ok Im done with this game until fixed...

Some dude just went 24-32 with kd online and had 50 before the fourth quarter started...It was undefendable...

To top it of Kendrick Perkins caught a defensive rebound...dude must have pressed x by mistake and he hit a full court shot from underneath MY basket...

2k12 is really disappointing me...

Some dude just went 24-32 with kd online and had 50 before the fourth quarter started...It was undefendable...

To top it of Kendrick Perkins caught a defensive rebound...dude must have pressed x by mistake and he hit a full court shot from underneath MY basket...

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I hear you...I got worked last night by the Thunder...dude was killing me with DAEQUAN COOK.  He hit 5 3s in the first half and ended up with 27 points...I held Durant to 8. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

I hear you...I got worked last night by the Thunder...dude was killing me with DAEQUAN COOK.  He hit 5 3s in the first half and ended up with 27 points...I held Durant to 8. 
eyes.gif

I feel this is a offensive minded game. The new hands up D is nice but it is too slow for the quicker players.

I feel this is a offensive minded game. The new hands up D is nice but it is too slow for the quicker players.

It wasn't like that on 2k11. 2k12 must've switched it up. I gotta pick this game up & see for myself.

It wasn't like that on 2k11. 2k12 must've switched it up. I gotta pick this game up & see for myself.

i hope in the patch they take out that song where that girl is singing about the memories coming back

THEY COME BACK THEY COME BACK THEY COME BACKKKKKKK

she is horrible

i hope in the patch they take out that song where that girl is singing about the memories coming back

THEY COME BACK THEY COME BACK THEY COME BACKKKKKKK

she is horrible

The talks I've seen about online matches being filled with nothing but 3pt shots and steal attempts were true 
eek.gif
{

First online match & I'm against this dude with the Suns, homeboy was splashing with Steve Nash. Just a little hesitation dribble and then he'd hoist up a three. Nash finished with 29 but he was chucking. He shot like twenty something percent from 3, I shot 72 % and hit a buzzer beater with James Harden
pimp.gif

I gotta relearn how to play defense though, was sliding too much. Wasn't affected by him swiping at the ball all game long though, went into that protective stance
smile.gif

The talks I've seen about online matches being filled with nothing but 3pt shots and steal attempts were true 
eek.gif
{

First online match & I'm against this dude with the Suns, homeboy was splashing with Steve Nash. Just a little hesitation dribble and then he'd hoist up a three. Nash finished with 29 but he was chucking. He shot like twenty something percent from 3, I shot 72 % and hit a buzzer beater with James Harden
pimp.gif

I gotta relearn how to play defense though, was sliding too much. Wasn't affected by him swiping at the ball all game long though, went into that protective stance
smile.gif

Is there a way to play defense in this game?

It's just a matter of pushing the shot stick and guys like Lebron or D. Rose fly by you for a layup. At least you could "force" them into tougher shots if you were in position in 2k11; not so here.

Unless there's just some way I haven't learned yet, they need to patch this. Along with the unnecessary steals.

Is there a way to play defense in this game?

It's just a matter of pushing the shot stick and guys like Lebron or D. Rose fly by you for a layup. At least you could "force" them into tougher shots if you were in position in 2k11; not so here.

Unless there's just some way I haven't learned yet, they need to patch this. Along with the unnecessary steals.

Does anyone's "NBA' Greatest" mode trip?

sometimes I play in the mode and i dont see "Games Won" and i have beaten 2 challenges (one with jordan and the one with ewing) and they did not unlock the teams.

Back
Top Bottom