Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Update finally
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Bballkingsrule wrote:

How is everyone experiencing Jimmers shot in the game?
it's nothing like real life
30t6p3b.gif

Lost my first game with the Kings against the T-Wolves. Jimmer's midrange game was working for me but his three was inconsistent. I might just need to get better shots.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Bballkingsrule wrote:

How is everyone experiencing Jimmers shot in the game?
it's nothing like real life
30t6p3b.gif

Lost my first game with the Kings against the T-Wolves. Jimmer's midrange game was working for me but his three was inconsistent. I might just need to get better shots.

They still need to fix the steals issue. I get ripped by Westbrook too easily while casually walking up the court and I protect the ball too. Defense is questionable. The defender I control likes getting dunked on.
30t6p3b.gif
It won't jump to at least attempt the block shot. The offensive player always get the foul calls and those body contact layups always goes in. The offensive player continues their dribble after blocking them from driving the lane, just when I thought I made the stop the guy blows pass me for the dunk. Defensive help doesn't rotate fast enough or ends up doing nothing. The updates are making it better so if they fix those I'll be 100% happy with the game.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They still need to fix the steals issue. I get ripped by Westbrook too easily while casually walking up the court and I protect the ball too. Defense is questionable. The defender I control likes getting dunked on.
30t6p3b.gif
It won't jump to at least attempt the block shot. The offensive player always get the foul calls and those body contact layups always goes in. The offensive player continues their dribble after blocking them from driving the lane, just when I thought I made the stop the guy blows pass me for the dunk. Defensive help doesn't rotate fast enough or ends up doing nothing. The updates are making it better so if they fix those I'll be 100% happy with the game.

Seems like you just SUCK!

So I started a My Player. I go to "play next game" and it sims the whole season. Anyone else having this problem?

i just updated my xbox but my 2k would not update the rosters and I am connected on xbox live? anyone know how to fix this or how could I update the roster?

Back
Top Bottom