Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Got to a player rating 80 for "my player" mode. Now the damn game says my data is unreadable
mad.gif
. Haven't played that damn game since for weeks
tired.gif

Got to a player rating 80 for "my player" mode. Now the damn game says my data is unreadable
mad.gif
. Haven't played that damn game since for weeks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so its not worth picking up then?

was going to tomorrow

You might as well wait til 2k13... this game been out for almost half a year now.
laugh.gif

was going to tomorrow

You might as well wait til 2k13... this game been out for almost half a year now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

was going to tomorrow

laugh.gif

nah i know but the season started late, plus now is when i started getting into the nba season

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

was going to tomorrow

laugh.gif

nah i know but the season started late, plus now is when i started getting into the nba season

Hey guys, so ive been playing the game with original sliders and I want to try new sliders that I can download from NBA 2k.
Which one or two are the best to download from 2k Share? If you could give the guy who made it and what it is called that would be much appreciated. 

Thanks again.

Hey guys, so ive been playing the game with original sliders and I want to try new sliders that I can download from NBA 2k.
Which one or two are the best to download from 2k Share? If you could give the guy who made it and what it is called that would be much appreciated. 

Thanks again.

It kept freezing when it was saving the settings on the load up screen. Had to delete all the files to resolve the issue. Sold it after that. EA Sports gonna get my money when they get it going again.

It kept freezing when it was saving the settings on the load up screen. Had to delete all the files to resolve the issue. Sold it after that. EA Sports gonna get my money when they get it going again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

anyone have some defensive tips for beating the Thunder.. My friend ONLY plays with them and no other team and its getting annoying. I have a hard time guarding the ball and the CPU sucks if I let them guard Westbrook or Durant.

anyone have some defensive tips for beating the Thunder.. My friend ONLY plays with them and no other team and its getting annoying. I have a hard time guarding the ball and the CPU sucks if I let them guard Westbrook or Durant.

Back
Top Bottom