Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

so on my My Player, after I won the championship the first season I asked for a trade to the Knicks, I'm a PG but they have me starting SG while Chauncey Billups runs the one.
mad.gif
we're about 20 games into the second season and I'm only getting about 3 minutes a game at point.
alien.gif

anyone have something similar happen before?

so on my My Player, after I won the championship the first season I asked for a trade to the Knicks, I'm a PG but they have me starting SG while Chauncey Billups runs the one.
mad.gif
we're about 20 games into the second season and I'm only getting about 3 minutes a game at point.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by moose

new rosters are out and Lin is now a 69

i put lin at 78 ...thats just me tho

his shot release is hard to use ...i want add a steve nash or even a chris paul jumpshot to make it easy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

mad.gif
alien.gif

I got drafted to the Sixers and my time was very sporatic.  You going to have to string together some good games in order to get my PT.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

mad.gif
alien.gif

I got drafted to the Sixers and my time was very sporatic.  You going to have to string together some good games in order to get my PT.

I've been having GREAT games though. 55+ points 7+ steals and 5 rebounds. 
tired.gif

mad.gif
alien.gif

I've been having GREAT games though. 55+ points 7+ steals and 5 rebounds. 
tired.gif

Are you even passing the ball when you get it? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate driving in this game.

I was using Ellis in isolation, and Jerebko was defending me. Could not get past him for the life of me.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

^^ check out da czar's videos on youtube...helpful stuff there bruh

Thanks.. His voice was annoying but he had a lot of helpful tips. I had no idea about the double trigger defensive slide. 

Hey guys, so ive been playing the game with original sliders and I want to try new sliders that I can download from NBA 2k.

Which one or two are the best to download from 2k Share? If you could give the guy who made it and what it is called that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again.

mad.gif
alien.gif

I know how you feel. I start at PG for the Jazz, but I always get switched to SG and Devin Harris takes the point...Let's just say Devin Harris and I don't have chemistry on the court. 
laugh.gif

Soooo.... are they ever going to fix the blocks in this game? When I drive, at 6'7", I shouldn't have my layup blocked by Brandon Jennings. Or when I shoot a jumper, Chris Paul shouldn't be able to jump higher than me and swat my $*%#.

yall dudes just suck ............

the freezing came after some random update, just delete the add game thingamajig , start it over and you should be set, i ve only played online to get a feel for the game Im about 15 -22. my first 10 games were all loses due to being a noob, but i've been beasting with the thunder , KD is the Lebron neutralizer and RW is a beast in this game, james harden aint no scrub either..

most people pick MIAMI and get demolished..

PSN premium718

I haven't !@++#% with Nba Live since like '02-'04 but after all the ++$*+*+% with the bugs and freezing in this 2K my body is ready for an EA sports Basketball game this $*%@ has gotten ridiculous 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by moose

new rosters are out and Lin is now a 69

i put lin at 78 ...thats just me tho

his shot release is hard to use ...i want add a steve nash or even a chris paul jumpshot to make it easy
laugh.gif
dude is now 75. mightve been the only change in the new update

Back
Top Bottom