Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

First game:
(me) Michigan - 28 

MSU - 24

Impressions

(presentation) - Where did UGAs black uniforms go? UF needs the Pro-Combat helmet with the scales. FSUs PC unis are amazing...as are WVUs. I'm mad I didn't pre-order from gamestop. The team option screen did not change from last year.....at all. Iffy, EA...Real iffy. 

(game play) - I love the defensive playbook for UM. So glad they brought back 1-5-5 and normal quarters. Very responsive on breaking up/intercepting passes. The DTs seemed to crush MSUs front line, leaving the LBs to have a sack lunch. Offensively, I found it easy to hit the hole and go. Scrambling with Shoelace was harder than I expected. Although, I'm glad it's not that easy because cheesers galore would've used the Wolves online. Very fun....and outside of 3 ints, a smooth victory...haha. I'm looking forward to stepping my game up to Heisman. 

First game:
(me) Michigan - 28 

MSU - 24

Impressions

(presentation) - Where did UGAs black uniforms go? UF needs the Pro-Combat helmet with the scales. FSUs PC unis are amazing...as are WVUs. I'm mad I didn't pre-order from gamestop. The team option screen did not change from last year.....at all. Iffy, EA...Real iffy. 

(game play) - I love the defensive playbook for UM. So glad they brought back 1-5-5 and normal quarters. Very responsive on breaking up/intercepting passes. The DTs seemed to crush MSUs front line, leaving the LBs to have a sack lunch. Offensively, I found it easy to hit the hole and go. Scrambling with Shoelace was harder than I expected. Although, I'm glad it's not that easy because cheesers galore would've used the Wolves online. Very fun....and outside of 3 ints, a smooth victory...haha. I'm looking forward to stepping my game up to Heisman. 

Movement feels and looks so much smoother which is a huge thing for me. Trying to find a set of named rosters to hold me over

Movement feels and looks so much smoother which is a huge thing for me. Trying to find a set of named rosters to hold me over

Just bought it, this is my first one since I don't even remember because it has been that long.
So either way it's going to be an upgrade for em

Just bought it, this is my first one since I don't even remember because it has been that long.
So either way it's going to be an upgrade for em

I need to check my reserve receipt to see if the Pro Combat code came on it because I'm checking and I don't see it. I reserved it too and I'll be pissed if it doesn't come with it.

I need to check my reserve receipt to see if the Pro Combat code came on it because I'm checking and I don't see it. I reserved it too and I'll be pissed if it doesn't come with it.

No accurate 100% completed are out yet. FK'S will prob be out tomorrow and no word on the OS community rosters

No accurate 100% completed are out yet. FK'S will prob be out tomorrow and no word on the OS community rosters

Amazon failed me for the 1st time
indifferent.gif

So I went and picked it up at Best Buy and am going to return the Amazon copy to BB when it gets here, I want to use that $20 credit
laugh.gif

Amazon failed me for the 1st time
indifferent.gif

So I went and picked it up at Best Buy and am going to return the Amazon copy to BB when it gets here, I want to use that $20 credit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

I think game stop will give you the code when you pick the game up, not when you reserve it

Back
Top Bottom