Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple wears...

997pr is 252 on pys... how did you saw that peice? Ok at pys.com only sz13 available
frown.gif
anyotger place to catch a sz10us?
grabbed the size 13 :smile: havent bought a pair of NBs in a while - loved the 996s when they came out just couldnt pull the trigger at that price, 30% made it worth while thanks.

996 PRs from pys for 30% off and now the 997 PRs for 30% off from NB.com. great wknd for NB scoops.

in case anyone missed it, use the 20APPRACC code for 20% off, and then go to retailmenot and click their 10% coupon and it'll stack for 30% off and free ship.
I want to scoop on NB's site because I can also use my ebates but 2 things suck: 1) tax 2) I'm an 8... And I'm afraid 7.5 will just be too damn tight

Edit: otherwise great info :smile:

Last edited:
Apparently these are the next Ronnie Fieg NB collab? Looks like an 850 to me, and I think it will come in a pack with the other pair he was wearing in a pic he posted on instagram the other day. Thoughts? Reactions? 

Man with the NB code i'm really fiending for the 997ML and some customs right now.

With all these codes going around i've copped the 998MD, 997NV, dark military and the concrete jungles (no code for that one unfortunately).

Happy days for NB fans.

I can't get that 10% with free ship to stack either. Still wanting to order a pair but it is a tough decision.

I've never done any NB Customs. The only two that have always caught my eye are the 574 Red Devils and 574 Salmon Toes posted in this thread somewhere. Do the options for customs change? I mean like material, colors options etc? I can't get synthetic leather on the sides when I try to customize the 574's. Also, does anyone know what color was used for the salmon toe NB customs? Was it classic camel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've never done any NB Customs. The only two that have always caught my eye are the 574 Red Devils and 574 Salmon Toes posted in this thread somewhere. Do the options for customs change? I mean like material, colors options etc? I can't get synthetic leather on the sides when I try to customize the 574's. Also, does anyone know what color was used for the salmon toe NB customs? Was it classic camel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Both the red devils and salmon toes were done by hand. You can't replicate it with NB.com's custom builder.

Also, can't decide between these:

Last edited:
A lot of the good colors and options that used to be on the 574 customizer before the re-haul are now gone. Most of the colors are generally more "earthy" now; it's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom