Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

j crew left a message today that said they:

"were unable to ship my order, due to lack of stock"
wow that sucks man.

I copped at midnight too. It's not shipped yet but my order status says released so i'm just praying now.

Concretes in person are smoking 
smokin.gif

Welp, I messed up. Finally see 2 pairs from the author pack I wanted for very cheap on pys and both are gone in my size. 998 moby's for $119 and 997pr for $180.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing those prices again anytime soon :frown:

yup.  sneaker freaker #29
I only read the translation in the German Sneaker Freaker. I wish they wouldn't bother and just release the original SF here... Their blog is even worse, I think my gf is more well-informed when it comes to Sneakers than the guys running it.

So, what I'm trying to say is: Thanks for sharing! Repped.

Welp, I messed up. Finally see 2 pairs from the author pack I wanted for very cheap on pys and both are gone in my size. 998 moby's for $119 and 997pr for $180.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing those prices again anytime soon :frown:
997pr is 252 on pys... how did you saw that peice? Ok at pys.com only sz13 available :frown: anyotger place to catch a sz10us?

Last edited:

I only read the translation in the German Sneaker Freaker. I wish they wouldn't bother and just release the original SF here... Their blog is even worse, I think my gf is more well-informed when it comes to Sneakers than the guys running it.

So, what I'm trying to say is: Thanks for sharing! Repped.
haha thanks bro, your appreciation is very much appreciated... :D

Hope you didn't want to use that code yourself because it's one time use only.  I got the same email, but each code is unique.  
I think that was it, cause i tried before posting and it gave me the discount.

Sorry Guys, Check your emails then

just read that sneakerfreaker article right before you posted that scan here's the easier-to-read version:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/articles/new-balance-welcome-back-the-classic-997/

also have an odd question for you guys-- on your 998 or similar tongued models, do you thread your lace all the way through the hole on the tongue so you can see the lace on the underside of the tongue or thread it between the under padding and the outer suede of the tongue? 

Back
Top Bottom