Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Stoked to see what West is doing, maybe a 530???

Burn Rubber x NB 530 coming soon as well :nerd:

Stoked to see what West is doing, maybe a 530???

Burn Rubber x NB 530 coming soon as well
nerd.gif
Wait there's a BR 530 coming out?? Where'd you hear that!

hey bro, just wanted to say thanks for the headsup on this. ended up paying 157/shipped (got hit w sales tax :x), but still ended up being cheaper than anything else ive seen

Catch22s (1400 HR) come to 144 with free ship with code FALL2014 at UrbanOutfitters

Thanks for the Heads up on the Code, just ordered my Second Pairs of custom 574 IDs, flippin excited!!

Both the red devils and salmon toes were done by hand. You can't replicate it with NB.com's custom builder.

Also, can't decide between these:

both are dope but i think that all grey with the orange would look killer in person

Last edited:
Got lucky and just picked up a pair of concrete. Seems like they might have a few extra pairs laying around.

New Balance is releasing 998 Horween Leather shoes for.....$400.00 on October 1st

Who is actually going to pay that price for these?

I find this actually pretty laughable (even taking into account the premium nature of the leather)

Plus, the bottom pair is pretty ugly IMO

New Balance is releasing 998 Horween Leather shoes for.....$400.00 on October 1st

I find this actually pretty laughable (even taking into account the premium nature of the leather)

Bottom would be bomb without that yellow.... But for 400!!? ****

*Shyly raises hand* (Me...) 

At least the top pair, I really like those! The bottom pair, I'd like to see some better pictures. Hell, I'd like to see better pictures for both. 

i will like to pick the top one but lets see how much is shipped to spain...

as SOON as i find a jcrew code im copin the pebbles. hate that i missed that 50/free shipping.

also very salty with jcrew still on cancelling my order on the jungles. lol

with all these codes flyin around its hard to decide what i want. 997pr from pys.com was a must but im thinkin about a custom...

had anyone ever tried to duplicate these with some customs?....

Last edited:
Concrete Jungles still not here. Went to my account to check the tracking and D'OH... ordered the wrong size. That "10H" threw me off I guess. Going to be a paint to find these I think. 

Back
Top Bottom