Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looking like gum sole option to be added for 574 ... you all have all the fun you want with the 998... I'll be over here quietly ordering a couple pairs of 574's the next time customs are available at a disco. 998's don't fit my foot well. 
Stupidly didn't even consider that 574 customs might be getting a facelift too! Gumsole and more color placement are 
smokin.gif

I'm an older DC area dude, and from my youth I can remember the cool older hustlers always rocked 996's, 990's, 991's and 1300's. The newer generation is more into 992's and 993's and the 990 v3. And these newer models are also huge in Bmore. 

998's were more popular than all of them

wow those look beautiful. The pert suede is gorgeous. Do you guys think they'll be up at midnight or randomly throughout the day?

Anyone know how long the previous model new balance was available for customizing ?

Just curious because i am wondering how long the 998 will be available. Gotta budget out the weeks ahead to get a few pairs in over time. The photos previously posted by you guys got me excited.

Getting off work and seeing the good news 
pimp.gif
.  Rose gold and those all blue joints are pure flames man.

Last edited:
Hoping these go live sometime early in the morning. I was already up cause of the game but I did give stay up a little longer waiting for these. Already have some ideas ready.

dammit the link is there to customize it, but its not functioning lol... something about albuquerque blah blah blah haha

Last edited:
I actually dreamed up some color schemes last night...too bad I can't remember them 
laugh.gif
 looking forward to seeing what you guys make!

Back
Top Bottom