Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mykoh so far yours are the cleanest IMO given the options available. I think I'll be ordering already one of your creations, thank you and repped.

lol don't thank me, thank TGWO :smile:

I'm probably ordering the Nights myself.

Ah who am i kidding i'll probably order both.

does anyone happen to know of a free shipping code? i know it sounds silly, but having to spend $9.95 on top of $212 is bugging me out.

Here's my first pair, will have to keep messing around with this today. No specific inspiration but definitely a Pebble Blue vibe.

I need better color/material options on the 998. I will probably hold off from ordering anything yet given the steep price tag and knowing that they will add new options seasonally.

I need better color/material options on the 998. I will probably hold off from ordering anything yet given the steep price tag and knowing that they will add new options seasonally.
I have to agree. It really annoys me how the little bit by the collar cannot be a separate color. That would change the look of soo many designs. Do you think they're testing waters or do you truly think they believe seasonal color choices will sell better than a full pallet all year round?

I'm pretty happy with the first round of choices. Seeing that we weren't able to customize the 998 24 hours ago- I've got nothing to complain about...except my own indecisiveness.

First go:

I must be blind because I cant find that perf toe box option on the main page even when I click upgrades. Anyway here's my clean and simple design

Last edited:

I must be blind because I cant find that perf toe box option on the main page even when I click upgrades. Anyway here's my clean and simple design
From the main NB homepage highlight NB1 Customize and select the 998. In the area that appears, on the left there is a picture (mint color) that says "Upgrade to perforated suede" - It will take you to the modified shoe creator. 

Last edited:
:smh: @ no purple or pine green. Thats all I need to go.

The Mowabb and Autobahn Nights are my favourites posted so far.

A few more struggle bites:

Struggle Cherry Blossoms:

Struggle Burgundy Pattas - really curious what 'Deep Ember' looks like in person:

My mock-up of the Volcanoes (took me a bit to realize there were suede/reflective options for some of them):

Fun just playing around with the options -- but I'll probably sleep on it and end up getting a mostly grey or 'Oyster' with some teal or coral hits.  Or just going to wait it out for more colours and materials.

Back
Top Bottom