Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

sucks being limited to only 2 sole options, and the base underlay part requires you to use the same color for toebox and around collar. 

Expected it to be fairly limited in terms of customization - but the color choices aren't too bad.

Struggle Salmon Toes -- wished the tabs, midsole strip and the collar were customizable -- but someone that would paint could probably get this much better:

Struggle Tannerys:

Was hoping there would be royal purple and lilac like they have for the 574s -- would have done a Tassie inspired one, but with less black and more grey blocking.

Last edited:
2 things bum me out a bit. One is that you can't have the 2 mesh portions in different colors. Would love to have a solid toe without the same color close to the heel. And two is that black is pretty much eliminated when choosing the perforated toe option. Either way, hoping to pull the trigger on these in the near future.

lol you dudes already at it!

Expected it to be fairly limited in terms of customization - but the color choices aren't too bad.

Struggle Salmon Toes -- wished the tabs, midsole strip and the collar were customizable -- but someone that would paint could probably get this much better:

Struggle Tannerys:

Was hoping there would be royal purple and lilac like they have for the 574s -- would have done a Tassie inspired one, but with less black and more grey blocking.
Both of these are sick! I can now get the mints I'll never have! haha

Also its the salmon toe is totally cliche but it looks awesome here!

Man I wish I was in the US to buy some... anyway here's mine.... Coral and Cove.... hopefully they add midsole options and options to change the plastic tabs but I'm already craving this ID

A couple more struggle customs...

Struggle FRA - guess there's no true 'white' suede option:

Struggle 'Red' Tassie -- since there aren't any purples to play with - replacing the red/coral with seafoam/seaglass sorta works too.  But ya, all the extra accents really make the Tassies - hard to bite that with a custom.

Going to be playing with this for a while...

So wish there was a burgundy/wine material.

Last edited:
HAPPY #officecarpetfriday

Glad to see the 998 up! So I couldn't resist, I said I was going to stay away but a little play doesn't hurt..right, RIGHT??

With a few other color options these could be more. Have to play some more with this color scheme..but there is potential.

Some really good stuff you guys have created in just a few hours!

mykoh mykoh those autobahn 998's look fantastic!
panaricanretro panaricanretro I can't wait for the Mowabbs to release later this year!

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom