Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody else mad at office chair wheels for ******* up the back of your midsoles????????? Who is with me? 
I cleaned my wheels. Cant be taking any chances. Got a few looks. 
laugh.gif

just got these in at the office. some product shots that give you all a realistic look at it. pretty solid

M1400CU

edit: also these which I haven't seen many shots for as well. 

M998CBB

Last edited:
Not really a fan of the Concepts, but they do look well done! Gotta give props to the Concepts guys, always cooking up something interesting. Hoping to see their 998 soon!

On a side note: I'm considering selling my pairs of NBs that weren't made in the USA. Lately I've been trying to keep all of my purchases to domestic made goods. What are your guys thoughts on the matter, or do you even care? 

Not really a fan of the Concepts, but they do look well done! Gotta give props to the Concepts guys, always cooking up something interesting. Hoping to see their 998 soon!

On a side note: I'm considering selling my pairs of NBs that weren't made in the USA. Lately I've been trying to keep all of my purchases to domestic made goods. What are your guys thoughts on the matter, or do you even care? 
Have to be honest, since my first pair of Made in USA New Balance, I've become very fond of buying domestic. There's something about that Made in USA that makes it that much more worth it.

Back
Top Bottom