Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance x Brooks Brothers x Allen Edmonds #officecarpetfriday
Nice strands, sir.

Anyone know if the asian made 575s fit the same as UK made pairs?

Sorry if this has already been asked. Tried searching and didnt find anything.

they might seem more bitter than sweet when NB drops that $260 price tag like the last distinct 997's lol. Who knew actually paying people a decent wage for making shoes here in the USA would be so expensive? Lol 
I will not pay 260 for these if that is the case. Way too much

Hey phellas I need your opinions or just a second set of eyes. I typically go for all black/ gray monochromatic colorways so I'm looking for something slightly different but still clean. For whatever reason you can't add the perforated suede on the toe box and use my khaki (pebble) color scheme. I have no idea why they limit your color choices when you're paying an extra 10 for the shoe. What do you guys think? do you think I should change the laces to grey or black? I decided to go with lead as my base color-which is the darker gray, do you think I should go with a softer grey? I really really like these. Also i'm a sucker for reflective 3M but I wanted to keep this tasteful so on that rear end of the shoe, I used black 3M instead of the silver and I think it turned out well. So I plan on ordering these in about 48 hours I just want to make sure I'm 100%. Also I know there's some similar models with similar colorways out there but they don't have the black accents, some of the 3M and a few of them have white on the toebox which in Seattle is a no go (& I don't car for). Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would go with a lighter mesh personally. Other than that they look solid. I have a similar CW I have in mind. Trying to resist since I need to save up for Vegas haha.

Th
I would go with a lighter mesh personally. Other than that they look solid. I have a similar CW I have in mind. Trying to resist since I need to save up for Vegas haha.
thanks for the input. That was probably my biggest question, I went back n forth several times on the depth/darkness of the Sometimes it's really hard to envision online and I think with the khaki light grey might look really good. Thanks again man

Zoomed in, cropped photo from the shoe mirror,  but, I couldn't wait to get these on feet. Walked into Payless with the girlfriend, who gives 0 ***** about shoes, and the employee goes "oh just to let you know we have BOGO today only." I wanted to be like, lady, look down at my feet... but I was nice.

Need Tannerys now and I will be content! (size 7.5 if you know anyone selling)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom