Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i must say just waking up looking on mobile those N's looked like 3m hits
roll.gif

I thought the same thing.
Didn't mean to fool anyone 
laugh.gif
 Just jealous I can't wear NB to work. 

Not really a fan of the Concepts, but they do look well done! Gotta give props to the Concepts guys, always cooking up something interesting. Hoping to see their 998 soon!

On a side note: I'm considering selling my pairs of NBs that weren't made in the USA. Lately I've been trying to keep all of my purchases to domestic made goods. What are your guys thoughts on the matter, or do you even care? 
i would unload them and keep the nicer quality pairs for the rotation.  all my NBs are us/uk made.  i can't even mess with other brands' GRs anymore. 

i would unload them and keep the nicer quality pairs for the rotation.  all my NBs are us/uk made.  i can't even mess with other brands' GRs anymore. 
I'm thinking about doing just that, and picking up a few more US pairs. My first US made pair was the 998 Moby *****, and it blew away everything else I had in terms of materials/construction. Before that, I was really into Dunks. Those days are long gone now.

If anyone's interested and is a size 13 hit me up, I'll give you a good price!

Have to be honest, since my first pair of Made in USA New Balance, I've become very fond of buying domestic. There's something about that Made in USA that makes it that much more worth it.
I have similar thoughts! It's a unique feeling knowing that my sneakers are made two states over, even one state over, by people who make a decent wage. Plus things like domestically sourced materials (sans soles), and reduced environmental footprint from not having to ship some of the product halfway across the globe (although I do acknowledge the fact that most of their sneakers are made in China...) But still. There's definitely a good amount of pride associated with buying American manufactured goods.

I'm thinking about doing just that, and picking up a few more US pairs. My first US made pair was the 998 Moby *****, and it blew away everything else I had in terms of materials/construction. Before that, I was really into Dunks. Those days are long gone now.

If anyone's interested and is a size 13 hit me up, I'll give you a good price!
I have similar thoughts! It's a unique feeling knowing that my sneakers are made two states over, even one state over, by people who make a decent wage. Plus things like domestically sourced materials (sans soles), and reduced environmental footprint from not having to ship some of the product halfway across the globe (although I do acknowledge the fact that most of their sneakers are made in China...) But still. There's definitely a good amount of pride associated with buying American manufactured goods.

Made in USA is one of the reasons I love buying NB!

i actually wore mobyD's today.  i felt the exact same when i got my first pair too.  my only regret is not finding the brand sooner. 

I haven't seen any mention of the black and gold 1600 ( CM1600AG ) and can't find any info on it on the internet even though I saw it on sale at two stores and one of them mentions they are limited edition.. are they the latest from the encyclopedia pack?

I haven't seen any mention of the black and gold 1600 ( CM1600AG ) and can't find any info on it on the internet even though I saw it on sale at two stores and one of them mentions they are limited edition.. are they the latest from the encyclopedia pack?
I'm pretty sure they're just a GR, but I'm surprised I can only find them at SoleStop. They might be a July release or something, but don't hold me too it! I don't think they're part of the Encyclopedia Pack though.

Back
Top Bottom