Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kind of pissed they took the old colors down on a comment they said they were keeping them, I would of ordered like four more pairs of I knew that was the case

Still can't give us an actual dark purple though
mean.gif
It doesn't even look light a light purple... It looks grey to me... maybe it'll look better in person but I'm not gonna be the guinea pig

Also, new midsole options blow.

i just took a flash pic and realized those green parts arent even 3m...thats the clincher.

edit: wait i dont remember from the real pair i once had, are those supposed to be 3m? ill post the pics in a minute

edit 2: 
if you had a real pair, than you shoudve known. these are way off.

cnote inspired? idk.  can't tell how blue that sole is gonna be in real life.

changing topics... who is ever going to use that highlighter sole.  now we know NB can do moe than one colors but they just chose the worst possible ones.

and change the color blocking option of that mesh collar NB!!!

What's everyone's take on the MD1500 re-engineered pack? Kith just released them online. 

What's everyone's take on the MD1500 re-engineered pack? Kith just released them online. 
I was so hyped for these (black/red cw) from the first pics months back so I ordered them as soon as I saw them on nb.com.

Got them in hand and was pretty dissapointed. I'm actually considering returning them.

My biggest gripe with them is how they look from my perspective on feet. The toe is almost flat across and it just looks really square and awkward.

They leather lining is cool as well as the leather tongue, but the toe just looks weird. I can post a pic when I get home so you could see what I'm talking about.

if you're on the fence ebates is currently double cash back at 10% off which is $20 off $200

(yes that's my referral link pls)

Also, if anyone uses jet.com you get 6.50% back on any new balance.com purchases.

Here is a promo code to a free jet.com membership too: SVB0721N

That expires today and is normally a $50 value

Also if you've purchased enough stuff from nb.com you get points which you can convert to a $10 off reward certificate

I was so hyped for these (black/red cw) from the first pics months back so I ordered them as soon as I saw them on nb.com.

Got them in hand and was pretty dissapointed. I'm actually considering returning them.

My biggest gripe with them is how they look from my perspective on feet. The toe is almost flat across and it just looks really square and awkward.

They leather lining is cool as well as the leather tongue, but the toe just looks weird. I can post a pic when I get home so you could see what I'm talking about.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm contemplating the same black/red pair. A pic would be great if you could show us. Also how's the fit compared to 998/997?

Last edited:
What has been the average turn around for everyone on the custom 998's?
If you order next day shipping you will have it next day or the day after. Otherwise, depends on method of shipment. But they get it out in 1-2 days depending on what time you order it.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm contemplating the same black/red pair. A pic would be great if you could show us. Also how's the fit compared to 998/997?
No prob man. They're are def a cool pair but that topdown perspective has been bothering me. I'll put a pic up later today when I get home from work.

As for fit, I wear a size 9 in pretty much all NB, including 998/997's, and these fit me perfectly in a 9 as well. 

Back
Top Bottom