Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm gonna guess these are fake? They're listed as 580s.

Speaking of 580s, these were my favorite NBs of the year...partly because they were the only pair I really tried to get and was able to:

DTB, nicekicks released last year fyi...
In no order:
Nonnative 997
30th 990
1300nr
Undftd 580
Kawasaki 993
Sadly I'm still missing two :frown:...

Yea, I know lol.

Nice kicks released them in december 2011, but I'm pretty sure other shops didn't get them until January, so I decided to throw them in lol.

New Pickups... if anyone wants to trade me a 9.5 in the mojitos for a size 10 then please let me know. And shout out to a fellow NTer for the pigeons! Good lookin out! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics by the way...

New Pickups... if anyone wants to trade me a 9.5 in the mojitos for a size 10 then please let me know. And shout out to a fellow NTer for the pigeons! Good lookin out! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics by the way...
quote]

^ Nice pickups man. My poor Pigeons are stuck in customs in Australia...I ordered them on the 1st of Dec from Laced...:\

In Aruba for a week with the family. On our way to the house and I spot this... (girlfriend saw it and immediately said "I know where we're gunna be stopping" 
laugh.gif
 )

Went in there today to check it out. They only had a few classics. Couple 574's and 576's. Saw the "Year of the Dragon" 574 pack. 

They were on sale only $69 US so I had to grab them. Got the yellow ones. The netted tongue is a nice touch.

not to add more "rules," but can we add some additional qualifiers aside from releasing in 2012, as-in it must be shoes that you OWN and not just one's uninformed opinion based on instagram'd pictures or a sneaker blog's fancy pictures?
and how about adding in a reason (or 2) for WHY it's your top 3/5 for the year?
anyways...great suggestion kip2mylou! esp. w/ the year windin' down and comin' to a close...
and slightly off-topic...but is your handle by any chance a reference to rafer alston and his and1 alter ego?
Yeah, that's where my name is from. My real name is Kip, so I thought it made sense to just drop the 'S.'

And you could have done a top 3/5 of either, collabs or general releases.

My collab list is:

1. Ronnie Fieg Steel Blue 999

2. Concepts SEALS 999

3. Alpine 580/Salmon Sole 1300

General release:

1. 1300 Steel Blue

2. 998 Denim/996 Denim

3. Dark Grey 996

1. 990 30th ann.-shoe is awesome. has supreme comfort, excellent quality, and is proof simplicity goes a long way

2. 999 seal-really dig the materials on these

3. 996 reds- same as number 1

1. West NYC Alpine MT580
2. Concept Seals 999
3. Ball and Buck 574-the first one (the metal box is dope)

I have these for sale but I'm not sure how much they're worth:

- Used sz 12 New Balance 574 "Haze" with original box but no laces.

- Used sz 10 2009 New Balance MT580 "Silver Full Metal Jacket" without original box.

- Used sz 10.5 2011 New Balance 1500 "Nice Kicks" with original box (size swap for 9.5)

Help?

get better bro, thank you, unfortunately I won't be able to rock them until I come back from my vacation, taking my salmon soles though, only right that I take them to my connecting city (nyc)
appreciated my dude

came into work and they was waiting for me 
pimp.gif

got my J Crews bout 2 days ago

grays have the classic and clean look to it, but with so many pairs of gray NBs it's nice to have other color options. i'll definitely be grabbing the burgundy 990s

Anymore news about the Face Off 3s? I saw that they are on atmos' site but have we heard anything about stateside yet?

Back
Top Bottom