Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they've done two but one is hideous (SEALs) and the other, the Kennedy, has never warranted the hype they get, but they're not that bad. But yeah was a weird point lol
**** completely forgot about the kennedys, I honestly never really cared for them I would cop for retail but never empty my pockets on resell. But concepts has been getting on my nerves lately, they don't take care of locals, try selling seconds and make you jump through hoops to get your money back. At the end of the day I would rather give J Crew more of my money then concepts, I just hope they do a restock of the c notes at some point.

tgiocf

honestly arguing over who did what better is like arguing over which ice-cream flavour is best; boils down to personal preference and the more the merrier.

I'm just glad we have so many dope NB collabs and GRs to pick from.
This is exactly how I feel.
I love jcrew NBs.
I love concept NBs.
Both companies handle them in their own unique way and they're usually awesome

First I love NB collabs from both JCrew and Concepts and im not gonna try to decide which is "better".

I do think both take a totally different approach to their NB collabs. Concepts seems to create more modern or trendy colorways while JCrew seems to put out more classic colorways. 

To me Concepts has done a much better variety of models than J. Crew up until the past year or so, but since then J crew has been expanding into other models and now their first, and I'm sure not only 997.

Concepts has done 999s, 998s, so many underrated 574s, 997s, and randomly 1500s, 575s, trailbusters, 496s, 875s, etc.
J Crew's bread and butter has been their 998s, with a bunch of great 1400s, and 996, 990, and now 997.

Both are awesome but for different stuff.
Fieg not even in their ballpark with this brand.

I haven't been in this thread in awhile. There's a jcrew 997 collab coming soon. Idk if anyone posted about this yet.

Last edited:
Anyone have any suggestions for NB1 improvements? let me know I'm heading to NB and chat with the manager about it

Anyone have any suggestions for NB1 improvements? let me know I'm heading to NB and chat with the manager about it
Would love to see some more toebox options...eg: Perf.,mesh,suede,etc.. Possibly have two pairs of laces like some Nike ID does with some models, more 3m options on other parts of the shoe...like on the back of the collar where the "NB" is located. And maybe new midsole color options.

perf toe option, nubuck on more than just accents, and white and black sole(get rid of the yellow)

Midsole to out sole differences, i.e. White midsole and gum out sole. Leather upper option. Bring perf toe option back. Better quality control.

Back
Top Bottom