Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The biggest gripe I have on the 998 nb1 is whatever color mesh you pick, it uses it for the toe and rear section.  On the 574 nb1, it's disassociated. 

The biggest gripe I have on the 998 nb1 is whatever color mesh you pick, it uses it for the toe and rear section.  On the 574 nb1, it's disassociated. 

I agree but 574's only just recently had that option added when the 998 NB1 came out. I'd be surprised if they added it so soon.

#OCF in the 997dte, not anywhere close to the office. Not everyday you get to feel like Rambo93940 Rambo93940

Last edited:
Anyone ever list NB1 on eBay...I didn't realize the addiction I had with them...one too many. Time to clear em out

Anyone ever list NB1 on eBay...I didn't realize the addiction I had with them...one too many. Time to clear em out
I know exactly how you feel.  I was thinking of listing one of my NB1's but will hold out till the next color pallet comes out to see if I can recreate it with a twist.   You should have no problem unloading them though.   No idea what they're selling for.   

They usually don't sell very well or very quickly... so price em low unless you plan on hanging on to them for a while.

I know exactly how you feel.  I was thinking of listing one of my NB1's but will hold out till the next color pallet comes out to see if I can recreate it with a twist.   You should have no problem unloading them though.   No idea what they're selling for.   

Hopefully, I looked yest at how much I have just sitting around from all the Asics 25ths to NB, Nike, Adidas, Jordan..like 75 kicks easy. Just looking to move em.

Back
Top Bottom