Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
Looking to part ways with my extra pair of 990BD's (size 9) if anybody is interested. 
nerd.gif

I see NB.com finally dropped the yard pack minus the 577. Prices are stupid tho as we expected
$240 for the 1500's is absurd as are the other prices. I also don't see the 991.5 listed. Feels like they botched this release when it came to releasing the shoes on their own site and retail shops...

Either way, glad I copped 'em off the euro sites. 

Last edited:

1500BY for the SUPER LOW (40% off) from Hanon- good sizes left. Jump on these if you haven't yet. Think they're great, just not the biggest fan of black and yellow for some reason, Wu-Tang and all.

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M1500BY/new-balance-m1500by

1500CK also on sale for 50% off. Bit the bullet and bought the last 11.5 for $83 shipped. Figured I wouldn't find any better at this point. Pretty much FSR otherwise.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M1500CK/new-balance-m1500ck
Just copped the 1500BY for Sub $100 including shipping. Mad Rep for this heads up! Glad i waited on that DISCO...can't wait to see that killer shape in hand.

Both my NB1 arrived! Picks to follow. Shape Lords will prob be disapointed. Quality seems on point but only looked for q quick sec.

Just received my NB1 998 from New Balance. I've been waiting for the perforated options for a long time. The only thing I'd change from this is the shape but other than that, love how my 998's came out!

Has anyone else seen the 247 Toddlers and Kids models? I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the models yet but I actually think the toddler models are super dope!

Thinking about picking up this pair for my daughter soon:

What are your thoughts on them and how's sizing?

With a pricepoint of $99, i'm thinking of grabbing these later today
^^^they run super narrow, so if you have narrow feet you can go true to size. I have very wide feet, so i went up 1/2 size and there is a lot of room on the toe. Its light and comfy, but its gonna need some breaking in. If you cop, you wont regret it! They are beautiful on hand. Materials on point and colorway is remeniscent of Staple's Pigeon series.

^^^ on feet showing where my toe is. This is for my wide feet bros and sis out there.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^^^ on feet showing where my toe is. This is for my wide feet bros and sis out there.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pretty sure these aren't great for people with wide feed because there is no support, a person with a wide foot needs support.

Last edited:
I can tell the creasing toe on the rat race gonna annoy me. Btw dude from hanon said go at least half sz up

Has anyone else seen the 247 Toddlers and Kids models? I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the models yet but I actually think the toddler models are super dope!

Thinking about picking up this pair for my daughter soon:
i would cop if iabzorb loaded.  need a shoe to give my kiddo's seekairuns a break. 

Back
Top Bottom