Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped purely for the fact that you broke out a brand new pair of sneakers (suede and mesh, no less) with the weather as awful as it's been here in Boston/MA!

haha man im so sick of this weather already. I always get tired of waiting to rock a pair for the first time. Im only outside walking to and from my car at home/work, so I just gotta watch where I step for a few feet each time :lol:

Snow is melting here in NY, and I'm tired of wearing boots so I laced up my NB1!

winstonandy winstonandy dope! Glad you changed your mind and grabbed a perf toe pair. Out of reps at the moment, but when I get some more I got you big homie! :nthat:

Last edited:
these are dope. very "Stash" like. is this from the current colorwheel?

Thank you, sir! And yes, they're from this current color wheel. I can see how it can be seen as "Stash" like, I just wanted to incorporate my favorite color blue in a way that would work well. I'm very happy with how my pair came out!

No worries homie! It's a sole option that NB1 had on two color-wheel cycles.. Last time was the beginning on 2016.. Here was a design I was messing around with..​

Here is a design I actually made.. "The Blue Ox"​

Thank you for clarifying, repped! I do agree, if that option was available on this color wheel, I'd definitely go that route. Your pair came out sick as usual dude!

Last edited:
If anybody's interested I have an extra nb247 Tokyo Rat 8.5 for retail ($130) plus PP/shipping. PM me.

I got a pair of 2006 Action Pack 577. Worn only a hand full of times. Do you think they can be worn? Clearly that is my desire but if they gonna crumble to nothing I'd rather just have em up on the shelf.

Please advise!
is it the green/white pair that was listed at the bay a couple of days ago? the fact that it was ds finally discouraged me from buying. last ds mid 00 577 i bought crumbled after slipping in for the fist time... but i wouldn't generalize, i guess you have to try for yourself. imho it would be a shame if they wouldn't be worn. you can still put them on the shelf if they crumble.

V vidiviciun I've gotta say it my friend, Your designs are super dope :smokin I've only been messing with this thread for a couple months or so, But I've seen a crazy amount of legit Heat that you've done. Anyway mad props brother [emoji]128079[/emoji]

i don't even want to see the mulled wine pair
Gonna make me want to redo my pair

Last edited:
i don't even want to see the mulled wine pair
Gonna make me want to redo my pair
Get ready to brace your wallet pal! It's PERF SEASON! 
nthat.gif

​
Originally Posted by mykoh  

@VidiViciUn  damn your perf toes look really good! 
frown.gif

Sigh.. i might just do a Perf Dusty Blossom and Mulled Wine Pt II as well.. 
laugh.gif

Do it! I've been hugging my Perf Toe Kool Wines Pt. II every night since I got them on Monday. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom