Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

​
No, I couldn't flat out copy my homies @Remy  @mykoh  masterpieces.
laugh.gif
 I took inspiration from their designs, but tweaked them a bit for my rendition. I used White Reflective 3m on the Base "N" on both pairs to give it that pop. ​

Last edited:
I slept on those Tokyo Rats |I. I wasn't familiar with the shoe model but I tried them on today and they are super comfy!

Nah, brother, I am resisting the temptation to give in, especially if a potential Concepts x NB collab is dropping soon- gotta pace myself! I'm also holding out until they drop perf. nubuck... 

Thanks for posting this! still think that this color way of the 247 is the best one so far.
Agree, love the CW on these!

Alright, I decided I'm going to pass on the Asics Gel Lyte III "Veggie Tans" & just bought my last NB1 998 Perf Toe tonight. I was able to grab these customs for $160 using code "SAVE20" after state taxes came out to $171 shipped. I can't wait to see this new sole in person. Don't sleep on the Perf y'all! 
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Alright, I decided I'm going to pass on the Asics Gel Lyte III "Veggie Tans" & just bought my last NB1 998 Perf Toe tonight. I was able to grab these customs for $160 using code "SAVE20" after state taxes came out to $171 shipped. I can't wait to see this new sole in person. Don't sleep on the Perf y'all! :nthat:  ​
let's see the mock up :wink:

Alright, I decided I'm going to pass on the Asics Gel Lyte III "Veggie Tans" & just bought my last NB1 998 Perf Toe tonight. I was able to grab these customs for $160 using code "SAVE20" after state taxes came out to $171 shipped. I can't wait to see this new sole in person. Don't sleep on the Perf y'all! :nthat:  ​

Does that code have exclusions?

Trying to double up on the 995GR but having a tough time finding for under retail. Premier is the only site that has them on sale but my size is gone.

Just stopped by Concepts and asked employees about the upcoming 990v2 collab. Dudes wouldn't budge, lol. Did say that it was happening real soon though.

Ill try to hit up my boy. He works there. I knew about the rivalry pack like 3 months in advance lol. Im sure theyre about to be done with planning their collabs for the rest of the year. It was around this time last year where he said meetings and collabs were all planned

Hi everyone, I am a nb lover from HongKong. I am here to ask for advices.

Here is my case:

I have ordered a pair of nb sneaker on shopnicekicks.com about 2 years ago but the shoes never comes.

the fulfillment status is still now unfilfilled.

In these 2 years, I have sent lots of email to ask what was going wrong.

In the beginning , they replied me and promised to investigate.

after several months, I got no reply and then sent email to them again to ask for refund ($220).

however, they ignore my email anymore. I got no further reply even though I keep sending them email.

I tried to reach them via other media like facebook but also get the same result.

What can I do in this case??  My English Oral is not good enough to make direct call to communicate with the staff. 

can anyone help me or give me suggestions??

Many Thanks!

I have ordered a pair of nb sneaker on shopnicekicks.com about 2 years ago but the shoes never comes.

In these 2 years, I have sent lots of email to ask what was going wrong.

after several months, I got no reply and then sent email to them again to ask for refund ($220).

however, they ignore my email anymore. I got no further reply even though I keep sending them email.

I tried to reach them via other media like facebook but also get the same result.
that needs to be addressed with your credit card company. there's no reason they shouldn't honor your claim as long as you haven't abused their policy

Back
Top Bottom