Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi everyone, I am a nb lover from HongKong. I am here to ask for advices.
Here is my case:
I have ordered a pair of nb sneaker on shopnicekicks.com about 2 years ago but the shoes never comes.
the fulfillment status is still now unfilfilled.
In these 2 years, I have sent lots of email to ask what was going wrong.
In the beginning , they replied me and promised to investigate.
after several months, I got no reply and then sent email to them again to ask for refund ($220).
however, they ignore my email anymore. I got no further reply even though I keep sending them email.
I tried to reach them via other media like facebook but also get the same result.

What can I do in this case??  My English Oral is not good enough to make direct call to communicate with the staff. 
can anyone help me or give me suggestions??

Many Thanks!

Yeah, that sucks man......2 years?! That's crazy. I think you just convinced me to not buy from them. I hope you get it figured out.

Also, the code that V vidiviciun posted is on the sites like befrugal and stuff. That's the one I use. It says 7% cash back. So, it will help save some monies and I think I might do a custom job.....I've spent the past few nights just messing around with mocking some up....

Hi everyone, I am a nb lover from HongKong. I am here to ask for advices.
Here is my case:
I have ordered a pair of nb sneaker on shopnicekicks.com about 2 years ago but the shoes never comes.
the fulfillment status is still now unfilfilled.
In these 2 years, I have sent lots of email to ask what was going wrong.
In the beginning , they replied me and promised to investigate.
after several months, I got no reply and then sent email to them again to ask for refund ($220).
however, they ignore my email anymore. I got no further reply even though I keep sending them email.
I tried to reach them via other media like facebook but also get the same result.

What can I do in this case??  My English Oral is not good enough to make direct call to communicate with the staff. 
can anyone help me or give me suggestions??

Many Thanks!

How about Twitter?
Try @shopnicekicks

Happy office carpet Friday fellas

Very bummed I passed on these when they released

Didn't understand how good the 1500 was at the time
Same. I remember when they released I thought they were pretty nice, but I wasn't really into much other than 998's. After I got my first pair of 1500's, I was hooked. Luckily, I was able to pick these up from a member of the board for a really good price. 

Same. I remember when they released I thought they were pretty nice, but I wasn't really into much other than 998's. After I got my first pair of 1500's, I was hooked. Luckily, I was able to pick these up from a member of the board for a really good price. 
I've looked on several different occasions but could never find a 9 

​
NB1 998 Mock-Up of the NB 247's F&F's​
Tell me you're gonna pull the trigger on these, please.

hmmm been thinking about these for a while now
@mykoh  , did you consider having a reflective or brighter colored base N logo to give the overall N a bit of pop? On the 577 yards the top N logo is all navy while the underlying base logo is a yellowish color- gives it a nice pop. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you end up making these because these joints are fire.

Has anyone ordered the black/castlerock midsole for their NB1 and have them in hand?

Just wondering how dark it really is

@mykoh  , did you consider having a reflective or brighter colored base N logo to give the overall N a bit of pop? On the 577 yards the top N logo is all navy while the underlying base logo is a yellowish color- gives it a nice pop. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you end up making these because these joints are fire.
yeah i did! The base N in that mockup is reflective black, but not sure if I should go for a lighter colour instead..

I'm the same way with my slam cities, which I may use as 'inspiration' for an NB1. Will post pics shortly
Nice! I love Slam cities as well. There were so many good SB colorways, but you said it... They're too bulky for me to wear at this point in my life. 

Back
Top Bottom